Chapter 100

The research institute at that time was built on a satellite dozens of stars outside Ford Base, and had its own independent network and security system.

The original intention of this design is to ensure the absolute safety of the laboratory.

At this time, the independent system became the biggest flaw.

With the highest-level pass, Mader easily cut off the institute's communication with the outside world, turning the satellite into an isolated island.

"Down from the negative six floor is the database." In the control room, Iris pointed to the layout diagram on the screen and said to his son, "There are three smart computers in the database. This is the key to lock the system. I just need to put the key Just connect the key to the system and enter the password, so that the institute will send a distress signal to Ford Base."

Fu Linyuan: "...What about me?"

"You?" Iris couldn't help laughing, He patted his son on the shoulder and said, "How old are you? How could I let you do such a dangerous thing? Just wait for me here in the office. Dad will come back as soon as he goes...Eh?" Fu Linyuan grabbed his father

, and then He clicked on the screen in front of the two of them and called up another set of pictures.

"This is the heat monitoring inside the research institute." The boy pointed at the large number of red humanoid patterns on the screen, "There are more than just Mai De and Shen Yu here. If we fight head-on, we have no chance of winning."

"..." Iris looked at the thermal images representing human activities on the screen and was silent for a few seconds, then said, "Is this what your mother taught you?"

The young man shook his head: "Last year's anti-reconnaissance graduation exam, the assessment content It's a breakthrough."

Iris looked at his son like this for a few seconds, suddenly smiled, and patted him on the shoulder: "You have indeed grown up. I think it won't be long before... you will be able to work with your mother. "

However, the researcher also knew that now was not the best time to express his feelings to his son. Then he suppressed a smile, carefully looked at the distribution of enemies on the layout map, and then frowned: "They are all moving to the database... Close It takes about three minutes for the system to send out a distress signal. Mad's target is here, and the brain that needs us to shut down is here. Hmm... let me think about it..." "

Ventilation duct!"

"Ventilation duct."

The father and son said in unison. .

When there are enemies at the entrance and exit, only the ventilation ducts can quietly approach the target.

But...

"I can restart the alarm system connected to the ventilation duct. It will take fifteen minutes to restart. During these fifteen minutes, entering the ventilation duct will not be detected by the system." The

young man raised his head and glanced at the ceiling. The closed ventilation duct: "...I'd better go."

"Of course you have to go." Iris adjusted his glasses, "Can I climb up with my old arms and legs?"

Fu Linyuan: "... "

Okay, there is some love between father and son, but not much.

Iris patted his son's tense shoulders again: "Okay, relax, my little hero. Just think of this as the game we played when you were a child, the game of hiding from bad guys, do you remember?