Chapter 49

After listening to the man's words, the little mermaid let out a soft 'Ah'.

"Now?"

Fu Linyuan hummed and put the towel aside casually.

Yu Bai pursed his lips and asked, "Can...can I wait for you until I fall asleep at night..."

The man glanced at him and reminded: "Two minutes."

"...Oh."

Facing the other party Looking directly at him, Yu Bai realized something was different about Fu Linyuan.

But he couldn't tell what exactly the other party had changed.

...I just don't dare to look at him.

Unconsciously looking away, Yu Bai put aside the homework in front of him and stood up.

The strange thing is that even if he lowers his eyes at this moment, Yu Bai can clearly feel Fu Linyuan's gaze falling on him.

Such a direct gaze with concentration that was difficult to ignore, and such strong and unknown emotions made the little mermaid's heart beat unconsciously.

The feeling was a bit like timidity, but he knew that he was not really afraid of Fu Linyuan.

...a little strange.

Just like that, he slowly moved to Fu Linyuan's side.

The latter was obviously sitting on a chair, but when he raised his eyes and looked over, Yu Bai inexplicably felt an imperceptible sense of aggression.

That look made him feel like the prey being targeted by a hunter the moment the two looked at each other again.

...No, no, no.

The little mermaid shook her head inwardly, trying to get rid of this strange thought.

Coming to the man's side, Yu Bai raised his hand and covered Fu Linyuan's eyes in a familiar manner.

Fu Linyuan: "..."

Yu Bai: "..."

The room was quiet for a few seconds, and then the little mermaid said: "... Close your eyes.

" A slight itch arose, making him want to hide away.

The room was quiet again for a few seconds, and then Yu Bai heard Fu Linyuan say: "...Don't shake."

I don't know if it was Yu Bai's illusion, but there seemed to be an inexplicable smile in his deep voice.

Yu Bai: "..."

After hearing the man's words, the little mermaid felt a little more angry for no reason: "...I didn't tremble."

Fu Linyuan seemed to laugh softly again.

Immediately afterwards, Yu Bai felt his palms being lightly brushed by the other party's eyelashes again.

Then the man's big hand held his wrist, and the hot temperature was transmitted clearly through the touching skin without any hindrance.

"...Don't be afraid."

He held his slightly trembling wrist.

"I won't hurt you."

Yu Bai turned away, took a deep breath, and muttered in a low voice: "...I know."

Entering other people's spiritual sea is a very dangerous thing.

Yu Bai did not doubt that Fu Linyuan would attack him in the spiritual sea.

No matter in the past life or in this life, the lion will only be like a clingy big cat.