Chapter 22

--Do you want to go out and have a look?

At that time, Yu Bai actually didn't understand what this sentence meant at all.

But as the humans outside the tank got closer and closer to him, the little mermaid keenly felt a spiritual force.

That mental energy was extremely manic, as if he might go berserk at any time.

Such ferocious power made Yu Bai's own mental strength unable to help but become restless.

This feeling becomes more and more obvious as the other person gets closer.

Sensing danger, the little mermaid instinctively raised its ear fins.

Then he was stunned.

Because he saw the other person's spiritual sea.

The dark waves set off huge winds and waves with their claws and teeth, and the ferocious and violent power was rampant, as if it wanted to tear the entire space into pieces.

The human being in front of the water tank must be experiencing torture that he cannot imagine.

But when Yu Bai looked into the other person's eyes again, his dark pupils were still calm, and no pain could be seen at all.

It's like he can't feel his mental sea that is on the verge of collapse, and it seems like he's already used to this kind of suffering.

This also made Yu Bai realize that this white coat seemed different from other white coats.

If other people in white coats have a slight fluctuation in their spiritual world, they will rush to find a bottled liquid to drink.

Recalling it carefully, this seemed to be the first time he had seen this human being in this place.

And the way the other person looked at him was different.

There was no enthusiasm in those black eyes that he was accustomed to, no purpose that he could discern, they just looked at him quietly.

Yu Bai blinked slightly.

Then he tentatively moved toward the other party.

The man outside looked at him like this for a few seconds, turned around and left... Then before Yu Bai could react, the former pushed a chair with small wheels back to the water tank, and then pressed the drain button.

The water level began to drop. Yu Bai watched as the other party took out a small rectangular card from his pocket and lightly swiped it on the device outside the water tank.

As the man moved, the long and thick metal chain that fixed the barb on his waist let out a soft "dip-" and then loosened its restraint on him.

Before Yu Bai could react, the glass in front of him began to slowly drop until there was nothing blocking the two of them.

Then the man strode up to him, bent down, and gently picked him up.

warmth.

A warmth that is completely different from the coldness at the bottom of the box.

Through the cloth, Yu Bai could clearly feel the other person's body temperature.

I also felt the caution in the man's movements.

Different from the usual random movements of his white coat, the other party held the fishtail with one hand and held his shoulder with the other. He used a little skill to ensure that the barb on his lower back was not touched to the greatest extent, and he also tried his best not to let him The spine appears to have excess curvature.