Chapter 86

an hour later.

"...The box at the door of the eighth ward on the left is over there."

Yu Bai helped Fu Linyuan put the helmet on his head, pressed the intercom button, and reported to the other party.

The man pressed on the side of his helmet and asked, "Is there any other place on this layer?"

Yu Bai used his mental power to sense it carefully and shook his head: "This layer is gone."

Fu Linyuan didn't say anything else. He turned around and whispered a few words to Duke, who was wearing protective clothing.

Not long after, two other soldiers wearing white protective clothing carried a small box out of the ward that Yu Bai mentioned.

They are now on the third floor of the sanatorium, and Yu Bai also heard about the background of this sanatorium from Duke.

This is a private senior nursing home, and the identity of the property owner has always been kept secret. Prior to this, although the military had investigated this nursing home, because it could not see anything wrong with the other party, whether it was taxes or the services it provided, it could even be said to be an excellent company that abides by laws and regulations, so it has been A search warrant was not obtained for an internal search.

The box seemed to be quite heavy, and it was difficult for two people to carry it.

There were already three identical gray boxes on the ground, and together with the one they just carried out, there were four in total.

After the two soldiers in protective suits put the last box together with the other boxes, Duke picked up the detector on the side and scanned around the box.

"... Still no mental fluctuations were detected."

Hearing this, Yu Bai pointed to the gray paint on the outside of the box: "... There are many boxes like this in the laboratory, boxes that can isolate mental power."

Hou Bai The thick protective clothing made Duke's movements of scratching his head look a bit clumsy: "Then what is the use of this box?"

The little mermaid waved her hand towards him, indicating that he would step back further: "Be careful..."

Although he didn't know What was in the box? But looking at Yu Bai who was not wearing protective clothing in front of him, Duke Gang said that he might also find a protective suit for you to wear.

But before he could ask, he felt an overwhelming invisible pressure.

Duke was shocked and instinctively wanted to mobilize his mental power to fight.

But even if he used his mental power to form a protective layer in front of him, Duke could still clearly feel the pressure.

Like a stream facing the sea.

Others around him obviously felt this unfamiliar mental pressure, and they looked at Yu Bai with a little bit of surprise in their eyes.

...So it turns out that not only is Advisor Yu's appearance fake, but his registered mental power is also fake? ? ?

But the little mermaid didn't seem to notice the sight of others. The surrounding area of the box had been completely wrapped by him with his own spiritual power, leaving no gaps.

The invisible spiritual power built a thick wall.

He stared at the four gray boxes in front of him and took a gentle breath.

Then a slender spiritual tentacle condensed into shape and gently patted one of the box lids.

Before anyone could react, the lids of four boxes suddenly opened simultaneously.