Chapter 35

In the deep sky hundreds of miles away from the Ford Base, there is a wild star that does not even have a number.

The environment here is extremely harsh, as far as the eye can see there are only cracked earth and yellow sand all over the sky.

The biting wind blew away the dust.

And in such extreme weather, there was a circular building on the back of a sand dune.

Looking through the few windows, there are lights on inside.

As you get closer, you can vaguely make out an M-shaped logo engraved on the door.

This is M Lab.

Although it was late at night on this planet, the lights in the laboratory were brightly lit.

There are rows of sophisticated instruments here, and there are also many breeding cabins stacked up. I don't know what they are cultivating, but some of the breeding cabins have obviously failed, and the hatches have been sealed with yellow seals.

In the huge laboratory, except for the buzzing of unknown machines in operation, there was no other sound.

The people on duty all looked cautious, as if they were afraid of disturbing someone.

"Bang--!!!"

The sound of something being hit to the ground suddenly came from the innermost office.

The people on duty outside shuddered in unison, and there was a little more unconcealable fear in their eyes as they looked inside.

"...Trash! They are all a bunch of trash!"

An old voice sounded with obvious anger.

The curser was an old man with white hair. He was thin, with a stooped back and a pure black crutch in his hand.

"Ma...Professor Mad..." Another slightly younger voice sounded, with a hint of flattery in his tone, "Please calm down first... This is just a small setback..." "A

small setback? Shen Yu, you say this is a minor setback?!"

Professor Madden became even more angry. The crutch in his hand hit the ground heavily. He picked up the folder beside him and threw it into Shen Yu's folder in front of him with a bang. On his face: "All the samples we have are used up! The cloning result is still a failure!"

The old man was very cruel. The corner of Shen Yu's mouth was directly smashed by the document, but he just smiled compensatingly: "Teacher, don't be angry. Don't be angry again. , it's time for you to take medicine again."

Mad used his crutches again and glared at the other party: "...Is the problem still with the genetic sequence this time?"

Shen Yu nodded helplessly: "This is a rare species. , its genes are extremely complex, and what we got doesn't seem to be a complete sample, so..."

"Why is it incomplete!" Mad interrupted Shen Yu, "That is a complete scale! In this experiment we It's like risking everything! But it failed again!"

"Calm down -" Shen Yu saw that the other party's expression was wrong, and quickly picked up the teacup on the side and handed it over, "Don't be anxious, have you forgotten? We have already discovered it. The traces of this species are in Tar's auction house."

Mad: "So what if I discovered it? I didn't lose during the bidding!"

Eight billion trading points.

This was far beyond their lab's budget.

Shen Yu quickly added: "Although we lost the bidding at that time, guess what...the people below found out its location."

Mad's always ugly face softened a little, and he lowered his head and took a sip of tea. Then he walked to his chair and sat down: "...Why don't you tell me quickly?"