Wife

Prompt: you're Marjorie's wife, nobody knows she is married and meet you when you join them for drinks at the pub, you have been married for 4 years

Walking towards the pub that your wife Marjorie had told you to meet at you knew that she was with her work friends and knew she was finally ready to tell people she was married, you had married Marjorie 4 years ago after dating for 3 years before, she was the one to propose to you and the day you got married was the best day of your life. You knew Marjorie didn't keep her marriage a secret because she was ashamed that she was married it was more of nobody asked and she just didn't say anything, you knew on her desk was a picture of you both on your wedding day and she wore her wedding ring so it was more people didn't look or pick up on things.

You headed into the building and looked around to try and find where your wife was sitting but you soon heard her before finding her due to her laugh being recognisable, you slowly walk towards where Marjorie was sat and you saw her sat with 7 other people and you decided to have fun with your wife, you walked behind your wife and saw 7 eyes looking at you but you bent down and whispered "hey gorgeous can I buy you a drink" in her ear and saw her turn around ready to say something but stopped when she recognised you "you can definitely buy me a drink sexy" she says back to you before pulling you in for a kiss which you reciprocated quickly. Marjorie pulled away from you and looked you in the eye "I missed you today" she whispers to you and you pulled her in for hug "I missed you and even though I can't drink I still wanted to meet your friends" you whisper back and you watch as she rubs your small bump that is starting to form "come sit down darling" she tells you and instead of getting another chair she just pulls you onto her lap ignoring the questioning looks from the rest of the table and made sure you was comfy on her lap.

Marjorie looked at the table and was met with questionable looks from her coworkers, she feels you leaning back and her hand automatically went to the swell of your stomach, she was so happy that you agreed to come even though you was probably tired and exhausted from work but you still came to make her happy "you comfy my love" she whispered to you and felt you nod your head "I'm very comfy, but would you please introduce me to your friends they are freaking me out by their staring" she heard you say and turned her attention back to the table and saw her friends just staring and she narrowed her eyes at them all which made them look shock at her glaring "firstly stop staring, and secondly everyone this is Y/N" she introduces you to everyone but was still met with questionable looks and she feels you move slightly before she hears you speak "hi I'm Y/N its nice to meet you all finally" which makes everyone look at her again "umm Marjorie how do you know Y/N" Charlotte asks her and Marjorie realised that nobody knew she was married "Y/N is my wife, wait does nobody know I'm married" she says and looked around the table seeing many shocked faces "no" Sorscha says this time and she saw you turn to her "how did they not know, you wear a wedding ring and the picture on your desk" she hears you say to her and she just shrugs her shoulders as a response.

You looked at Marjorie before turning back around on her lap so you are facing the table again "so none of you knew she was married" you ask the table and everyone just shook their heads 'no' at you "well since you know me, can I know you" you ask everyone and you felt Marjorie move one of her arms from around your waist "babe these lovely people are Charlotte and her girlfriend Mia, Sorscha and her wife Clodagh they are due to have their first baby 1 month after us then you have Autumn and her husband Winter and then you have Reece who is Autumns brother" she says whilst pointing at everyone after introducing each person and you was happy to have another person who was not drinking at the table for the same reason as yourself "its very nice to meet you" you say to everyone with a wave of your hand. Shifting slightly on Marjorie's lap you feel her wrap her arms around your waist again pulling you towards her again "hold up a minute what did you mean me and Clo are due to have a baby 1 month after you" Sorscha says to Marjorie and you decided to let her answer this since it was her friends "we are having a baby in July" Marjorie says to everyone and you both was met with "omg" and "congratulations" from everyone around the table "thank you everyone" you say to everyone and just cuddled in to Marjorie feeling happy.

Marjorie was watching all her friends and how you was getting to know them "Y/N, what do you do for work" she hears Sorscha ask you and she felt you turn to look at her before looking back at the table "I work in business" she hears you say not really giving much away "what type of business" she hears Autumn ask you "just for a business called Biocorp" she hears you say but doesn't say anything else "that's cool" she hears Mia say but she can tell you didn't want to talk about what you do for work "no more questions we are here to chill out after a busy week and to meet Y/N" she says to everyone and watch as they all go back to drinking and chatting away with each other, she leans forward to your ear "I'm so happy you met everyone finally" she whispers in your ear and she sees you turn to her and she is pulled into a kiss from you.