Grief Part 2

A/N this second part was requested by a lovely reader called widow07, hope you enjoy part 2  

The next couple of weeks are hard for you; due to not having any family left you get sent to a foster home but you hate it there, your foster parents are mean and they make you do all the house work, and if you don't you get a beating; you buried your mum and dad yesterday and it was the hardest thing you had to do in your life, watching them get lowered into the ground made you collapse to the floor in tears and was held by the one person that has brought you comfort and that was Autumn, she was your salvation she makes sure to check up on you throughout the day when you are work and texts and calls you when you're not in work.

However, you haven't told her how bad your foster parents are and you didn't know how much longer you can take the beatings for and you wanted to just be held and comforted by someone, what you didn't know is that a certain brunette has been watching you and had noticed you are not doing too well. Autumn had noticed that you had been quiet and jumpy but she thought that was due to you grieving for your parents but as she watched you over the last few weeks, she had noticed that you had lost weight and looked tired, Autumn got more concerned when she had saw you flinch at noises and when Sorscha touched your back without telling you she was there.

You walked into work for your shift and you felt like a truck had ran over your body, limping into work you tried to hide it that you was limping and trying to act like nothing was wrong; you walked into the office and wanted to walk back out when you noticed it was Autumn in the office and you knew she would notice that you was hiding something, you tried to walk normally to sign in greeting Autumn "morning" you say reaching where the sign in sheets were and quickly signed in and turned to leave but nearly walked into Marjorie who had just walked in and fell backwards. You see Marjorie reach for you and caught you by your wrist which caused you to scream out "AAHH" and pull your arm away and quickly walked out the office to avoid the questions, you felt like everything had gone wrong in the last few weeks and wanted it to all stop but you just wanted your mum and dad back but know that can't happen; you walked into the toddler room where you would be working and see Sorscha already in there with 2 toddlers "morning Y/N" you heard Sorscha greet you "morning" you say everyone was used to you hardly speaking and they understood why.

Walking over to the Irish woman you hear "you okay Y/N, you seem to be limping" come from her and you inwardly cursed that she had noticed "yeah I'm fine Sorscha" you say and try to walk like normal but it made your ankle hurt worse than before, you sit down with the toddlers and engaged with them and started to do your job that you were there to do. Back in the office a confused Marjorie and a concerned Autumn was wondering why you screamed when Marjorie touched your wrist "Autumn, do you have an idea why Y/N screamed" Marjorie asked Autumn who looked at her friend "no, I have noticed Y/N has become more quiet and jumpy" Autumn admitted and thought back to when the change had started to happen "I will speak to Y/N on their lunch break" Autumn said after a few minutes "okay, please let me know what is going on" Marjorie said to Autumn and both women got started on the work they needed to do.

In the toddler room Sorscha had noticed you was limping and seemed out of breath when you were walking, luckily there was only 4 toddlers in today and one was due to be picked up in 10 minutes so you weren't running around after many toddlers, and could take it slightly easier. You hear the door to the room open and you looked up to see one of the toddlers dad at the door waiting to pick up their child "Louie your daddy's here" you say whilst walking over to Louies dad "hi, Louie has had a lovely day today he has painted some pictures and been building and playing with the Legos, I have uploaded some pictures of Louie of him doing other activities like playing in the home corner" you explained to Louies dad and hadn't noticed the change in his facial expression as you spoke, you turned and saw him frowning at you "is everything okay" you asked him "what was he doing in the home corner" Louies dad asked you "he was playing families with his friends" you say confused at why he asked "right and who was Louies playing as" he growls out and you take a step back not liking how he talked "umm he was playing the dad and his other friend was also a dad" you get out but quickly regret it because you see his face change from a frown to a pissed of look.