Rewrites!

Hello my re-readers! You may have noticed some things have changed... for instance chapter 9 of the first book was called Blue, referring to Prue having blue hair, rest assured this gross detail has been altered and the chapter re named. I've also gone back and done some tinkering on chapter 12~tattoos, I didn't expand on the reasoning behind the tattoo when she got it, and I fear a lot of people spent too long wondering why the book is titled Seven Sins, I wanted to leave it to the last chapter of book 1 to kinda mic drop the info but I don't really like that angle anymore. I still didn't say it outright but I expanded on why Prue chose that tattoo.

Here's the paragraph, just for example.

Eric insisted that I go first however, so I sat with a woman called Tori and sketched out my idea, it was a story my aunt used to tell me, something about the old-world religion or myths, something like that. She used to scare me with it whenever I misbehaved, that  if I did these seven things I was impure. I didn't believe in sin, no one really did anymore, but my aunt was batshit crazy and she'd do anything to make me behave. I was having it done on my lower arm, starting at my wrist and stretching up to my elbow.

Now I know many of you won't see this update, I imagine the majority of old readers have removed this from their libraries and won't see it. But for the new readers... just know I'm making things a little better for you. So far chapters 9&12 are as far as I've gotten. I just wanted to let you guys know that small rewrites are happening.

Why am I doing this? Well I'm 25 now, I have a wonderful boyfriend and he has two children who I love very deeply, soo I guess we have children, recently they've watched Divergent and it made me think of the old days on Wattpad. I started this story in 2018, it took me a while to finish it I think but it's always been very close to my heart and I think about it often. As I've grown up a bit I just want to come back and bring this story up a level.

Now some of you may not be seeing the updates and that's fine, I've contacted Wattpad and hopefully they will help me sort the issue. After I've edited it I view it as reader and it still hasn't changed so, that's great init. Anywho- reading this through and looking at the comments I'm noticing how many of you have come back after years and years, how many of you have read this 10x over, and I want to say that Wattpad- though I may have grown out of it for a while there and become inactive- has always been a home to me, a very special place with amazing people. Your comments are always hilarious and perfectly witty, sometimes slightly concerning and downright naughty, but you always make me laugh. I love every single one of you because without you this story wouldn't be what it is. Some parts of it make me cringe now, but this will always be my favourite of all my writings. Thank you and welcome back.