Character's Profiles

Chee SungHye / Kaisa Chee -
Kaisa Chee is she Australian name and her Korean name is Chee SungHye. She's a HighSchool student who has been bullied. They are jealous for her talent but they just don't know the impact they made on her. She's is a shy, quiet but can be inspirational even though her looks doesn't look like it.

Jung Taekwoon / Leo of VIXX
He's in korea in a company called Jellyfish Entertainment in a Idol group called VIXX. He is the cold hearted guy, with the chic look but can't help but smile and be happy when he is around Babies and Animals.

Chee HwanJae / Alex Chee
Alex is Kaisa older brother. He has been supporting her all the way from the start, knowing what she has been going through he would do his best to be the best oppa he can be.

Chee HoonJae
He is the Father of Alex and Kaisa Chee. Also a man who is dating a Eurasian woman since the wife has passed away from Brest Cancer three years ago. He is really supportive but can he the most strict father of all time. He works as a Lawyer so would in his office for most of the time.

Clarissa Ahn Samson
The future step mom of the Chee Family. She doesn't want to be known for the "Side Dish". She is the type who will support and help the entire family giving the same love. Trying to be the best Mother Figure.

Claire Johnson
Kaisa's Best Friend she had been with her since the start if high school until now. She is a caring with a generous heart. She is pretty competitive with her exams and assessments.

VIXX - Voice, Visual and Value in Excelsis.
N / Cha HakYeon - Njumma
Leo / JungTaekWoon - Latte Latte Fairy
Ken / Lee JaeHwan - Bbuing bbuing~
Ravi / Kim WonShik - 7 second shower
Hongbin / Lee HongBin - Flower Boy with ABS!!
Hyuk / Han SangHyuk - Galbijjim Song.

A/N
Hello readers of this FanFiction. I Hope you will enjoy this book and please do vote and comment please? :)
I promise that the book will become better within the next chapters.

Also a reminder the some true VIXX Facts will be included but I will be also 'making up' some for the story itself. Also I'm not Korean nor good with the Language but I will try my best to learn and not make any errors.

Kamsahamnida and Hwaiting :)