Chapter 27 - School, Training, Food, Sleep Repeat.

Kaisa's POV

Kaisa's POV

"Okay, your homework is due at our next class, you're all dismissed", I kept on yawning as I walked out. "You know your yawning is contagious? Right", said Minah as she yawned as well. "We're just all tired". We walked to the cafeteria and I bought Iced coffee and sat down with Minah. "Hey Guys, why the sad face?", said Francis. "Uhh too much homework, not enough sleep and I just want to go home", said Minah, he nodded. "What about you?", he asked, "Same thing" I said.

Training has gotten a lot tougher especially when it comes to dancing and singing. More work needs to be done, but on my schedule I will finish school early today. I had Science and that was ehh and then History, now half of maths. The thing is we have a seating plan and I don't think that it's appropriate for senior students. As I copy down the notes and solve equations, a runner came into the classroom. "Chee Sunghae to the office with your bag", said the runner. I started packing up my stuff and the teacher came up to me. "Okay just finish the page we're doing now and questions 1-5 on the next page". "Okay", I say and stood up and left.

I walk myself to the office and see someone waiting for me. Wearing a mask to be exact but it was easy for me to spot who it is. "Oppa?". "Kaisa-ah", he stood up and kissed me on the cheek. "Let's go?", he took my bag and held on my hand. "I thought the manager oppa is going to pick me up", I said. "I told him that I'll pick you up from now on, since I got my license", he said. "Ahh congratulations", I kissed him on the cheek. "So we don't need to get someone to drive us", he said. We came to the car and he put my stuff into the car.

He drove us to the company, and practiced a little more since I have a test with the CEO with singing, dancing and acting. Hopefully I will do well and receive good feedback. I look out the window and my knee starts to bounce. He took my hand and said, "You'll be great, I know you're working hard", I looked at him as he squeezed a hand a bit. "Thank you Oppa". He parked in front of the company, while I left early to go and practice. "I'll see you soon".

??? POV

Is that the new student? Chee SungHae. Also my Leo Oppa is at the front office. Did he pick her up??? I see what your trying to do. You'll be exposed and Leo will be mine.

Kaisa's POV

"La la la la la", raising an octave each time. Wow, I'm so nervous. Even though they have known me for a long time I want them to know that they have made a good choice. I breathe in and out looking at my self in the mirror using blotting paper to wipe off the oil from my face. I continue to practice my dance and sing the song. I got the acting bit nailed down, since that was a easy thing to practice with the acting coach.

"Kaisa-ah, you'll start in a few minutes". I walk out the door and made my way to the dance practice room. "Annyeonghasyeo, Kaisa imnida". "How is your training so far?", asked the CEO. "It has been well, I have been trying my best". "That's good, so what about school is there a struggle?", he added. "No not at all, I am doing my best". "That's good, okay we'll start with your singing, then dancing and after that your acting".