Chapter 7 - The Reoccuring Questions

Kaisa's POV

I woke up with my notes all over the bed and the laptop closer to the corner of the bed. "Aishh, again?," I get and put my things away and realised it was already 9:30 in the morning. "Oppa, why didn't you wake me up?," I yell. "You looked like your in deep sleep. So don't blame me." Great, hopefully i'll look presentable within 30 minutes. I quickly took a shower, dried my hair, light makeup and now wondering what to wear.

Semi formal or Smart casual? The problem that always occurs. The question every girl asks to themselves. Smart casual is appropriate for now. "Kaisa!! The car service has been done. I'll pick up the car first then i'll take you. Arraso?." I put the clothes onto the bed, "Okay." Once I got changed, I put my bag where the folders were so I wouldn't forget. I waited in the Living room for Oppa to pick me up. I received a message from Claire.

Messages
C: Heyy, Kaisa how's your break?
Me: I'm actually back in Korea now
C: Nice you can catch up with your brother now  hehehe
Me: Ehh, I'm waiting for him to pick me up. His car got serviced
C: Ohh, where are you going?
Me: I going to a meeting. Which means that I'm not sure when I'm coming back home.
C: What's it for? Is your dad's wedding soon?
Me: Of course i'll be back obviously and you'll find out soon. Enough about me, how is your holidays so far.
C: Well I shopped quite a lot, travelled to tons of different places and for now I'm just resting.
Me: Nice, well I gotta go since my brother sent me a text that he's downstairs waiting. Bye
C: See yahh

I took my things, locked the door and rushed to the elevator that was about to close. I opened the car door and see Oppa playing his Music aloud. "Where's the first meeting?," he asked. I check the list with meeting time the following are:
- LOEN Entertainment
- JYP Entertainment
- CUBE Entertainment
- JellyFish Entertainment

"LOEN Ent was first request." It was already 10:15 but the meeting is at 10:45 so I guess we're going good. Unless there's traffic which will be a bad impression if I was late. It's now around 10:35 when we arrived. I told Oppa that he can go home and I can make my way back myself. But he disagreed.

I walked into the building, making my way to the receptionist which was straight ahead. "Annyeonghaseyo, joeneun Chee SungHye imnida, cheoeum boepgesseumnida."
(Hello, my name is Chee SungHye, nice to meet you). "Ahh, annyeong SungHye-ssi. The CEO requested a meeting just go up the stairs and it's the office on your right". I look over and see the stairs, "Kamsahamnida." I walk up the stairs towards the CEO's office. I nervously knocked on the door and waited anxiously for an answer.

"Come in". I walked inside and introduced myself. "Annyeonghaseyo, joeneun Chee SungHye imnida, cheoeum boepgesseumnida", I bow 90 degrees. "Annyeonghaseyo, please take a seat". We both sat down and discuss what will happen if I choose this company. "So SungHye-ssi, I've seen your YouTube channel and see that you have lots of potential to become an Idol". I smile, "Thank you, for seeing my passion for music". I've researched a lot about the company and I see a heap amount of girl idol groups or solo artist here, It seems like a nice company but I want to stand out maybe in a company where they need more 'Girl Power'.

"So what I have in offer is that, we'll pay for the dorm, makeup artist, vocal lessons, dance lessons, basically nearly all the necessities that a trainee needs." Seems normal I wonder what else. "So what are you able to bring into this company?". I honestly bet you that every idol has said this but, I'll say it anyway. "I will produce great music that the audience will enjoy, also being a role model to all ages and also be able to accept opportunities that could benefit me in my career. I have a question", he nodded. "What about my education? I'm in my senior years of HighSchool and I'd like to graduate ." He tapped his chin before answering. "Well, you will be enrolled into a school of your choice and you be received extra classes if you have a schedule on the same day".