Upcoming Books - Update

Hello Everyone!! It's been a long time since I've updated, but I promise you that I have been working on my new stories and the uncompleted series that will be posted again soon.

Edit: I unpublished this part since I realised that it would be more appropriate if I posted it the day I go back to school for my final year. Due to that reason, I'm not sure myself when I will publish the new books. If time allows, hopefully I will be able to post.

After witnessing the first day, along with the things my teachers gave to me and the expectations, I don't know when I will have free time -.-

These are the new books that I have been working on everyday since, "Should I go? Should I stay?" Finished. The reason why I am posting this is because of those who are waiting for the new book to be published and at least have a glimpse of what they should look forward. If that made sense *looks around*

Take a guess of which one will be published first, hehehe.

Also due to these books not being published yet and also what happened to vixx in terms of plagiarism

Also due to these books not being published yet and also what happened to vixx in terms of plagiarism. If I see my book covers being used on any other book without my permission, there will be consequences. I don't want to come off as aggressive or anything, but as a creative writer it will hurt to see effort being taken away without credit and that goes with every other creator in any platform. I hope you all understand!!

Okay, on a more positive note:

Thank you to those who are waiting, I will be active soon!! Thank you so much for patiently waiting!!

Love you guys!!! <3