Chapter 71 - Deep talks.

Sunghae's POV

Sunghae's POV

During the rest of my break days in Japan, I spent my time with Manager Oppa and Nayoung unnie. Taekwoon, continued his Vixx schedules such as preparing for their comeback and concert also with their other personal schedules and overseas ones. So they have been very busy and a few texts Taekwoon and I exchanged while we did our own work. "Sunghae-ah, we've been given VIP tickets for VIXX's concert," I turn around after finishing the last sentence to my essay for school.

I've also recently attended school with Francis and Mina so we've been taking advantage of the time we have together before I get busy again. But at least I was able to catch up with everything now, the CEO said that it would be best to graduate first and then be busy with idol life after. So they also released a official statement how I won't be as active now until after graduation. "Do we have the tickets now?" I asked packing up my papers. "Not yet Manager oppa has them," said Nayoung. "Ohh okay," I said.

"Do you want to eat now? Since you're finished with your school work," she said. "Sure, I'm really hungry," I said. "Let's go," I grabbed my phone and went out with Nayoung. I put on my mask and went to the restaurant where we would usually eat lunch. "So what is the plan?" She said. "Well the CEO said that I will graduate first then I'll resume with the busy schedules but for the time being I'm can still do a few interviews, photoshoots and what not," I said. "Yeah probably start acting," said Nayoung as the food came in and we said, 'thank you' before the lady left.

"I highly doubt that," I said. "Well at least you'll be able to travel a bit more to see your family," She said. "True, but they said for me to finish my studies," I said. "Oh okay, well so how are you and Taekwoon?" She asked taking the chopsticks and eating. "They have been busy, and probably more after that, since they'll have their comeback," I said. "Man you guys are a couple to look up to, you guys have been together for so long now and still going strong," she said. "How did you do it?" She added after that.

"Just trust and communication, talk about your feelings and trust your partner that it will be okay, and the good will come in the end," I said. "Wahh~ love doctor much," she said. "Well you were asking for it," I said while eating. "So when are you graduating?" Said Nayoung. "At the end of this year," I said. "Woah that's quick," she said as she took a gulp of water. "You don't have to answer this but you know how your mother passed from cancer... Will it passed on to you?" I put my chopsticks down as I gave it thought. "I remember a while ago when I went to the hospital to get check often as I can, but couldn't but so far I don't feel anything," I said.

"Ahh okay, I was just wondering," she said and I nodded. "What do you want to do after this?" I asked. "I don't know but we'll go back to the dorm after this," she said. As we split the pay when we finished our meal, we left and went back to the dorm. The official statement was released recently so I decided to read the comments;

'We Memories, will always want you happy and well'
'She's given up on idol life'
'Feeding from Leo's fame'
'Education first, so full concentration later? I support you'
'Do what is best, we will all support you'
'Awww I'll be looking forward to your future works'
'She's being lazy, probably one of those idol that everyone will forget'
'Shut up!! I don't see you doing anything influential' I would think it's a response to the previous comment.