TAG!

I got tagged by leshinset_leo
Let's treat this as a 'Get to know me Better' thingy.

Okay Start~~

1) Bias Group?

This idol group called VIXX

This idol group called VIXX. Duhh my only ultimate bias group. I am a ST☆RLIGHT if you can't tell yet. I am a loyal fan and person in general.

They look so hot on stage, full of charisma then off stage you see 3 yr olds, it's adorable.

2) What's 9+10

This is old, and I don't find it entertaining if it's repeated over and over again. But if you need assistance it's 19 :)

3) Do you think Lay of EXO should leave?

I don't listen to Exo much (no hate we are all different) but I don't think so they already lost Kris, Luhan and Tao (did I get it right? I'm not sure) they have Exo-M and Lay is the only Chinese member left, yes there are idol groups who does Chinese version but it will be nice that there is a member representing their country in a group. I don't know a lot about Exo so this is what I could say.

4) If you were challenged to live in a Haunted House, what 4 items you would bring and which bias too?

My phone because it has all my music, photos of vixx and books to read, which means I need my charger for the most part, a weapon of some sort you never know what will happen and FOOD!!!

Hmm everyone in VIXX but if it has to be one it would be my ultimate bias JUNG TAEKWOON!!

5) Anime, Manga or Kpop?

Kpop for the win, I am more into music and listening to them finding out the meaning of it as well. Also giving a visual aspect of the story they are telling.

6) What if Kpop doesn't exist and it's all an imagination, while you're just sitting there home alone and bored.

I will use my imagination for Kpop and it will cure my boredom. Or than that I listen to music which are pretty emotional, deep and has meaning.

7) Would you go to Korea for a vacation or live there?

Well more of a Vacation, since I live in Australia there are many opportunities out there but I also want to go to Korea and go to concerts (Kpop groups hardly come to Australia), music shows and buy albums half the price from online. Let's say a long vacation in Korea rather than a permanent stay.

8) Do you think about fried/ grilled scorpions or bugs etc are tasty??

I heard there is a lot of protein in them but NO NO NO it's not going to happen. I don't think they are tasty.

9) Am I dirty minded?

Hate to admit it but yes. I'd like to blame my awesome friends who ruined my innocence even though I am the eldest among them (Sad lyf)

Having wet/hot dreams about VIXX especially about your bias is dayummm. Sorry fam.
Guys I'm turning 16 so please let me live.

10) Would you stop reading and hate another persons work due to religion or race?

No, I would never. But to those who does are the most closed minded people and racist. Yes yes you have opinions but they are just creating about something they are passionate about and spend time on it and if you will hate on that well shame on you.

11) When's your birthday and what's your favourite colours?

My Birthday is in August 6 and my favourite colours are Black, White and Blue. Monochrome at it's best.

To me I find that it's fate when I see that Leo and I have similar sweaters, jeans and style of clothing. I love it.

12) Do you have Tumblr?

Yes, WolfHeartChuu
Follow me!! (Self promo)

13) Any unusual ships?

I ship Neo, Wontaek, LeoBin, 93liners, Keo, Hyukbin and Navi. All the members have chemistry together :)

Thank you for Tagging me!!
I will tag 5 people
LianaRoseLeo
Leo_Jungtw 
starlightsaber
jungtaekwoon_
VIXX_UKISS

Please remember to Vote, Comment and Add to Reading List <3

Kamsahamnida and Fighting!!
Annyeong :)