Chapter 5 - Sidetracked as Usual.

Kaisa's POV

"Ughh, I don't know what to do anymore!". I yell at myself. I guess I've been too harsh on the myself lately especially with the music, I would always find faults while recording the cover. I guess I just want my subscribers and views to see the best quality video possible.

I decided to take a break on the verge of yanking the hair out of my head. Maybe just stop recording and just play for the fun of it. I remember wanting to learn how to play the guitar, because the way it looks it's cool, how it's been held it's cool also the way the guitar being played is cool. Basically it's just cool to know how to play.

Then I learnt how to play Piano which was kinda difficult, seeing all these keys and memorising the notes and stuff. While taking a break, I decided to check my emails for school or any business inquiries. There was a few emails that I thought they were sent to the wrong person especially to someone like me. I decided to check on those later and answer the ones for holiday homework from my teachers. Yes. Holiday Homework it sucks. Luckily it was not from all teachers it was from the Maths, Science and History Faculties. Which even sucked more.

It was the weekend so everybody was at home. Even appa he was able to get some time off for the wedding preparation and family holiday's. He called me down for lunch. I closed my laptop and went down stairs smelling the aroma of the food.

"Kaisa, sit down and we'll pray before we eat". I sat down across from Clarissa. While appa was at the edge. "Thank you, for the food, oh god. Thank you for all the blessings you have given us. Can you please give us strength in everything we do, please give us the best of health from the food we are eating. Also please shower us with more blessings to come, we forgive the sins we have done. This is all we ask in the name of our lord and savoir, amen", dad ended the prayer. Finally I was able to eat the food from my plate. Then the usual questions at the table were being asked.

"How's your music going?", asked appa.
"It's going well, I've been getting lots of requests lately".
"Well that's good, just don't tire yourself out", he reassured. 
"Okay".
I continued to eat while Aunt and Appa were having a conversation, which I was not paying attention.

After finishing my lunch, I help Aunt Clarissa with the dishes and then I walked back into my room. To get the homework over and done with.

••• Time Skip •••

I completed the set homework task and decided to binge watch YouTube videos like I always do. After watching a few piano covers, I came across VIXX LR - Words to Say. It sounded like a song I would get into quite quickly.

빅스 LR - Words to Say ( )

Today, I have something to tell you
Something I couldn't tell you before
I was happy even though I didn't smile much
It was at least a precious memory for me

In case you grew far away, in case you disappeared
I pretended not to see and closed my eyes
You were in love with someone else
But I just wanted you to stay by my side
Day by day, you grew farther away
Then you left but I still have things to say
So I'm hotly calling out to you

You were more beautiful than anyone else
It hurts that I can't
even hold you in my arms
I'll be okay, I'll grow indifferent
It'll just pass
It's alright, because I love you more
I knew from the beginning that it wasn't me

Day by day, you grew farther away
Then you left but I still have things to say
So I'm hotly calling out to you
You were more beautiful than anyone else
It hurts that I can't
even hold you in my arms

Look at me
Even sleeping
and breathing is hard
I won't ask anymore
I won't hope anymore
Thank you
I won't forget anything

I'll try getting over you day by day
It'll be obvious, it'll hurt
But still, thank you
I'm waving goodbye to you
Let's not cry again, let's not hold onto each other
The more I tell myself that
It hurts, it hurts

By the end of the song, I was shedding a bit of tears, it was so beautiful. But I got too sidetracked with the binge watching. I went back to my laptop to check the rest of the request and emails.

So on the list I've written down the request from the viewers and some from myself.

- I don't love you - My Chemical Romance
- Outlaws of Love - Adam Lambert
- I miss you - Girls Day
- Don't know why - Norah Jones
- Into the New World - Girls Generation (SNSD)
- Make you feel my love - Adele
- Stop it Girl - VIXX
- When I was your Man - Bruno Mars

Hmm, I guess I have to change 'Stop it Girl' and 'When I was your Man' into a woman version but that'll be not that bad. Wait so is LR a subunit and VIXX is a whole Idol group? Okay I see, I should check them out more.

I finally got to the emails and checked them but it was something that I never knew I would ever get. So I went to Appa for help.

I rushed downstairs into Appa's office. "I need help", I said. The fact that I said 'I need help' made him worried. "What is it? Is there something wrong?", he said the overprotective father he is. "I got these emails and I don't know what to do", I replied showing him my laptop. "Is it something you want do to? Be honest", he told me in a serious tone. "I know you wanted to do this, since you were little".

He does have a point. "Well, I kinda want to do this and see how I can go far". "Okay, we'll send you there and investigate the pros and cons of each company and it's your decision to choose. It's your life and I will support you in everything you do". "Thank you appa, I won't let you down", he hugs me. "You never let us down, Clarissa and I are very proud of you. Especially Eomma she's looking after us from above".

I thank appa again before going back to my room. Even though what Appa said was very cliché it was being real.

Should I stay then finish school? or should I pursue and study when I go?

A/N

That'll be a question to be answered later on.

Have you heard about Leo being casted as Armand in the Musical 'MataHari'. Gosh I'd die if there's any kissing scenes, but we (me specially) should remember that Armand is a Character who fell in love with MataHari. Not VIXX'S Jung Taekwoon, but we should all know anyway :)

Well other than that, I hope you enjoy this chapter and Please Vote and Comment :)

Annyeong and Hwaiting :)