Chapter 48 - It seems so real... Is it?

Sunghae's POV

Sunghae's POV

My things are all packed, the preparations for the album are done and the photoshoot is all left. I am still mad at Iseulgi that she would do that, so I didn't bother talking to her since I have more things to worry about than her bullsh*t excuses. "Ready?" Said Manager oppa. "Yep," Nayoung answered. "Are you alright?" Said Nayoung. "I don't know, mixed emotions. It's illegal to take photos or videos in a private place without permission," I said. "She's making things worse for herself," said Nayoung. We headed to the agency, "Hello CEO-nim," I said. "Ohh Sunghae come in," he said.

"I wanted to talk about the incident about Taekwoon-ssi," I said. "Yes, I know about the relationship did he tell you that?" He asked. "Yes I know, manager oppa, Taekwoon oppa and I found out that it was Iseulgi was the one who took the photo, and probably shared it," I said. He shook his head, "That's disappointing, I will talk to her. There will be consequences," he said. "I will meet you in Australia, and for the hearing as well, I will just finish some work," He said. "Okay thank you very much," I said. "You're welcome, fighting," he said with his fist up. "Fighting," I said before I leave the office.

I walk back to the lobby and see Nayoung unnie and manager oppa talking. "What happened?" Asked Nayoung. "Well she will have consequences and he'll meet up with us in Sydney," I said. "Ahh okay, let's go then," Said Manager oppa. I don't social media, but manager oppa has showed me messages that they will still support me. I'm pretty scared on how will I face my appa and aunt omma about this.

"Why does my life have to be like this?" I mutter to myself. When we arrived at the airport, there were more cameras than usual, "We need to quickly move because there are so many people," said Manager oppa. "Okay," we all got out and headed to the entrance with tons of cameras flashing in our faces. It was quite blinding, we all checked in and waited.

??? POV

Hmm Iseulgi informed me that they knew it was her who took the photo. Oh well she doesn't have to do much anymore I have other minions to boss around while I'm not there. It will only get worse. "Sorry Sunghae, well not really. You get what you need, while I will get what I want," I say to myself in the mirror. "Master, she's going to Sydney," one of my minions said coming into my room. "Okay, we'll have people watching her," I said. I know you may think that 'What is the point? It's too time consuming.' Well for me it's a passion and I will reach for it.

Taekwoon's POV

"Please CEO-nim, can I go?" I ask. "Do you know what will happen?" He asks. "Yes, I will understand the situation, I have thoughts about it," I said. "Okay, you can come along. You should go to your dorm and pack around 4 days worth of clothes," he said. "Thank you very much, I will do my best," I left the office and quickly went to the dorm to pack. "Where are you going?" Asked Hongbin while I just put the rest of things I pre packed. "Sydney," I said closing up my suitcase.