Chapter 76 - Space Please

Sunghae's POV

Sunghae's POV

As the weeks draw closer to the ceremony, I've hung out with my family more than ever. Of course I did not forget about my fans, 'Memories.' I would update them on my social media, and occasionally post videos on YouTube of me singing an original or a cover of some sort. School for me was nearly coming to it's end, it was stressful how I was able to catch up with the missing work now that I am able to graduate on the original timeline.

I told Nayoung unnie that we'll pick the dress later after my final exams, before I graduate. As they come to its end, finally I could. The ladies has been a huge help, as they gave in more ideas that I was able to choose from so on the day on the wedding dress fitting it would be easier. At the same time, I don't want to be too glamorous with the dress. It is a mini ceremony with our closest and dearest, while looking at the dresses in person now it was much more harder to choose.

"Have you narrowed down to 3 dresses?" Asked Minah unnie. "Yes I have," I have chosen the long sleeve laced dress, a simple that shiny white fabric kind dress and this dress that is on the short side to what a wedding dress would normally but with a crisp white sash flowing from the back down to my feet when I wore heels. The brides maids was an easy pick since they had more time to think and prepare. So I am glad that they are able to choose what they all wanted, within the colour code.

"This is so hard," fitting the dresses again and looking at myself in the mirror. "It's okay, to have a difficult time. We want you to look good for your special day," said Taekwoon's sister. "Yes, we will be patient and helpful to you." I tried on the dress and came down with the final two. That is the long sleeve lace and the simple wedding dress, "I am feeling more of the lace one," said Nayoung unnie and everyone nodded. "I guess it's decided, I prefer the lace as well." I changed back and bought the dress. "Taekwoon will fall head over heels for you," said Minah Unnie and the other Minah the one from school nodded and smiled.

"Wah~ you achieved your dream, completed school and now you're getting married then have children.... Goals," she intertwined her hands together. "Okay, okay let's get going," I said Manager oppa picked us up and took us to the salon to test our the hair and makeup with the help of Nayoung. Since she has gathered looks the ladies wanted to try beforehand, so she tried them first and they were impressed with just a few adjustments to make it suit the person more.

When I gave it more thought, I become more nervous about the wedding. Some people say I'm too young and naive or I'm just there to hurt Taekwoon at the end. None of it I should care but it hurts how people have this resentment towards someone having feelings for one another; which is totally normal. I get it how we are both idols but then again we are f*cking human. We cannot be perfect to ones expectations while we are already tied down to high levels of expectations at our own agencies, no matter what. 

I know for the fact that we are also living under the expectations of the fans and the true fans are dearly understanding. But those other 'fans' judges everything based on that one or a couple idols. It could be based on;