Chapter 63 - We're Human with Feelings Too.

Sunghae's POV

Sunghae's POV

Taekwoon has left again for his overseas schedules with VIXX and I have resume with work. This time round I've been participating in Variety shows and more radio talk shows especially when it came to Arirang since they reach out to fans overseas. Hongbin and Taekwoon had made up so they can work well with VIXX but I still feel like he has that resistance from each other.

Today, I'm recording for 'Hello Counsellor' I've been watching them lately while I've had my break and seeing what families and individuals go through. What people think Korea is such a great country than their own because of their influence in culture with entertainment but they are just any other country with people with the same problems as others just shown on TV. It obviously shows the reality of things as they also try to fix and find an equal opportunity for both parties.

This time as well their security has gotten stricter, there would be security guards around where I am often which is at my dorm, company and places in between which includes the convenient stores and shopping areas. Also whenever I have a schedule they would be usually with us which is pretty uncomfortable for us still. I'm just glad that they don't walk around where I live since Taekwoon would come over whenever he would want.

"Sunghae-ah, we need to go now," said Manager oppa. "Okay," I picked up my bag and we went. I was not sure who I am filming with or what stories we will hear. But I am pretty sure that I am bound to tear up in it, Nayoung, Manager and I got into the car and drove to set. My hair, makeup and outfit has been already done but Nayoung is also here to watch and touch up when needed.

It turned out that I was going to be filming with the IOI members Yoojung and Pinky. So they are around my age, but I'm the youngest out of all. "Ahh Hello, Yoojung-ssi my name is Kaisa from Jellyfish," I said. "Ahh Sunghae-ah no need for formal language even though we have a age difference. We're friends," she said nicely patting on my shoulder. "Ahh okay, Hello Pinky-ssi, I am Kaiss from Jellyfish," I bowed. "Hello my name is Pinky, but like what Yoojung-ah said we don't have to have formal language, we're all friends," she said. "Ahh thank you," I said.

The writers came up to us and said to give our honest opinions when the host asks us questions about the situation. Also to share some experiences if we're comfortable enough, other than that they also told us to a 30 second performance of anything. While Yoojung and Pinky does 'Dream Girls' I sang the latest song from the Comeback. When we were talking the host came up to us introducing themselves to us as we did the same with respect.

Once the audience are now seated we are able to start, "Hello, this is Hello Councellor a show that is one step closer to solving all of Korea's problems," we all clapped. "Today we have Yoojung and Pinky from IOI," they greeted the audience and performed for them when they were asked too. "Also we have a solo artist, Kaisa," they said and I greeted everyone and perform. "Ahhh she's the youngest of them all but I feel like she's been through a lot already," everyone clapped and nodded. "She has a wonderful voice when she sang, so when is your upcoming comeback?" Asked Yeoja-ssi. "Right now we are just composing songs, having meetings but we are taking a long time so the result will turn out well," I said. "Ahh I understand, so with our first concern. Hello, I am an auntie to my nephew, but the problem is that my brother is not taking care of him. It goes from taking him to pre-school, picking him up, feeding him, even taking him out for family activities and school events. Ever since he was born his mother passed away from giving birth, and the father is drowned into work. It has affected my work, relationship with my boyfriend and my social life with my friends. Please help me, find a solution.