Chapter 81

'For god sake Joe, you put the empty milk bottle back in the fridge!' I shouted from the kitchen whilst searching through the fridge for something to eat.

'Sorry Mads!' He shouted back from wherever he was in the house, probably our bedroom. It had been just over a month since my mother had told me her pregnancy news and I was still trying to figure out how I felt about it. Sometimes I thought it was fine and that it would be nice to have a new brother or sister, even though deep down I knew I wouldn't see much of them but at other times I felt furious. One night I broke down to Joe, crying my eyes out because I thought my parents were trying to replace Gabriella, or me. 

As far as months go, February had been good to me. Joe's YouTube channel was growing by the second and his subscribers were really starting to accept our relationship together. He also finished his roof thatching apprenticeship last week so has now moved to London to live in Alfie and Marcus' flat with me. Zoe and Alfie are currently on a getaway holiday in Greece but are moving to Brighton when they're back and Marcus has pretty much moved in with Niomi so the flat is, sort of, ours. I loved coming home to Joe every evening and spending every second with him, even if he was really messy. Some of my relationships, like the one with my mother, may of died out but Joe and I's relationship was only getting stronger. 

'You look thoughtful, love.' Joe said to me as he walked into the kitchen.

'I'm just reminiscing.' I smiled, standing up from where I was knelt on the kitchen floor.

'Oh yeah, on what?' He asked as he came closer to me and wrapped his arms around me.

'Just February and how it's been quite good to me.'

'March will be even better.' He told me, kissing my nose. 

'I hope so.' 

Things with Graham still hadn't been resolved, but that's okay. I've learnt that life is all about time, the right time, the wrong time, just time. Maybe time apart would benefit the situation for everyone. The past is gone and the future is yet to come, I looked into Joe's blue eyes and realised that right now is all we really have.