Chapter 94 (SMUT)

JOE

'Good afternoon sleepy!' I teased when Maddy finally moved in the bed.

I'd been up for a few hours now, catching up on my YouTube subscriptions and planning my pre-filming for when we're at Vidcon. I decided Sunday's video was going to be a collab as I hadn't done one in a while and I was going to ask Maddy to do it with me.

'Ughhhh.' She groaned after I spoke, putting the pillow over her head. I knew the champagne would have caught up with her so left her to sleep it off.

'What time is it?' She asked from under the pillow.

'12:44pm, it's not that late.' I reassured her.

'I was meant to be in school hours ago.'

'Do you still want to go? I can drop you in?'

'No point, my lesson ends in 15 minutes and all my stuff is at Maisie's.' She groaned, again.

'We'll have to go pick it all up later.' I said casually, turning back to my laptop.

'What?' She asked seriously, removing the pillow from her face and sitting up.

'All your stuff at Maisie's, we need to go pick it up.'

'Why?' She asked in the same, serious tone.

'Because.. You are coming back here right? For good?..' I asked hesitantly, hoping she wasn't suggesting that she wouldn't stay.

'Of course I am you melt.' She laughed, surprising me. I breathed a deep sigh of relief.

'Bless, you thought I wasn't going to come back, didn't you?' She laughed.

'Sort of.' I shrugged.

'How can you think I wouldn't come back after what happened last night?' She asked whilst smirking before climbing onto me where I was laying and sitting on my crotch with one leg on each side.

'Maddy..' I blushed, thinking she wouldn't even remember last night.

'Why are you blushing? You weren't last night.' She smirked before I flipped her over so I was on top. She wrapped her arms around my neck, resting them behind my head before we repeated what we had done for the first time, the night before.

MADDY

'No, you're not leaving me.' Joe protested, holding me tighter.

'I need to get up Joe!' I whinged.

We'd been laying in bed together and I needed to get up as I had stuff to do. He had helped me get rid of my hangover through the power of distraction.

'You're no fun.' He pouted as I escaped his grasp. On my walk to my dressing table, I stuck my tongue out at him.

'So childish, I'm going to have a shower.' He said, getting up from our bed. I used my dressing table mirror to sneakily watch him walk past me, butt naked.

I sighed, wiping the moisturiser I'd squeezed out into my hands around my face before standing up to go and make some breakfast. On the way out, I stopped at the full length mirror on the wall and examined my naked body.

I'd put weight on recently but when I looked at my reflection, I felt happier than ever. The weight had complimented me and given me more of a curve around my hips than before. My tits looked perkier than ever with a large mark on one of them that Joe had left me. I smiled as my finger traced over it.

I walked through to the kitchen, knowing we were alone so therefore not bothering to put any clothes on. I dug some bacon and sausages out the fridge before finding some eggs that were just in date. I chucked in all into a frying pan and stood watching it cook.

'I could get used to this.' A voice sounded from behind me.

'Get used to what?'

'Morning sex then a nice view of my beautiful girlfriend cooking me breakfast with nothing on.' He came up behind me, still dripping from the shower and wearing nothing but a towel.

'Don't get too used to it, Zoe and Alfie will be back soon.' I teased whilst flipping a piece of bacon.

Joe came closer to me, his hands coming around my body and resting on my boobs.

'For fuck sake, we're going to have to be quiet. When we get back from vidcon, we're getting an apartment together. Just you and me.' He said before moving to kiss and suck the side of my neck.

I reached behind me, grabbing his towel and letting it drop to the floor, revealing everything underneath.

'Naughty girl.' Joe breathed before moving even closer to me, rubbing his crotch on me from behind. Teasing so much, I was close to begging for it.

Joe pushed stuff off the kitchen counter, clearing it completely before picking me up to put me on there.

'Wait.' I said, leaning to turn off the gas before letting him put me on the kitchen counter so we could get lost in each other.

We never ate breakfast in the end.