Chapter 69

Chapter 69 - Joe POV

Me and Maddy were snuggled up on the sofa, Megan had gone to bed long before. She was absolutely exhausted and had really bad jet lag. Zoe and Alfie were at Tanya and Jim's house to make up for New Year's Eve when they had to drive home at 4am as Maddy was in hospital and Zoe and Alfie were at the flat.

We were watching some terrible film that was on tv as there was nothing else on. Maddy had barely said anything throughout the film but I don't think she was very happy. She had barely even talked since Megan mentioned her eating habits. She told me she wanted to die but then immediately said sorry and told me she didn't mean it. I hope she didn't.

I looked at the clock, it was half 1 in the morning. I looked down at Maddy, she was fast asleep in my arms. I grabbed the tv remote and turned it off. I put one arm behind Maddy's head and the other under her knees and carried her to our room.

She was in a top and disco pants with one of my hoodies over the top. I pulled her disco pants off her, being careful not to wake her up. I then took my hoodie off her, took her top off and unclasped her bra. As I pulled her bra straps down her arms, she moved in her sleep and smiled slightly, making me smile.

I looked down at her naked body. She had just a tiny thong on. She was so perfect, so many girls dream of having a body like this. I am so, incredibly lucky.

I pulled my jeans off before pulling my shirt off, I sat Maddy up and put my shirt on her. I woke her up in the process but she was far too deep in her sleep to be fully awake. She just mumbled something before going back to sleep.

I looked at her and smiled.

'I love you.'

I wriggled back down next to her and pulled the cover over us. I thought of YouTube and plans for new videos. I came up with ideas for future videos as well. I had got so lost in my thoughts, I didn't even notice how long I'd been lying there for. It was half 4 in the morning. I realised I wasn't even tired and it would be a while before I went to sleep so I decided to get up and have a snack.

I had quite a fright when I walked into the kitchen to see someone sitting at the table.

'Sorry Joe! Didn't mean to scare you!' I put my hand on my heart and breathed a sigh of relief.

'What you doing up at this time Megan?'

'Stupid bloody jet lag, you?'

'Just can't seem to get to sleep.' I sat down on the seat opposite her. She nodded and pulled a face.

'Do you want anything to eat or drink? I'm going to make a hot chocolate.'

'Yeah could I have one as well please?'

'Of course, love.' I got up and put the kettle on. I placed two mugs on the counter and reached into the cupboard for the hot chocolate.

'How long have you and Maddy been together then?' Megan broke the silence as the kettle clicked showing it had boiled. I poured the water into the cups whilst talking.

'Not long, we got together just after she moved here but it feels like it's been years.' I poured the milk into our drinks and stirred them before bringing them over to the table and sitting back down.

'Aww!' I smiled at Megan.

'What was Maddy like in America?'

'Honestly?'

'Honestly. I won't tell her.' I slowly sipped my drink, it was still very hot.

'Just a total bitch to be honest.' I honestly wasn't surprised by Megan's answer. I just nodded.