Chapter 1

Chapter 1 - Maddy POV

Walking through school, I felt all eyes on me. I felt all the boys staring and heard them whistling at me and discussing how fit I am with their friends. I saw the girls all stare me down, they were all jealous of me, even if they didn't admit it.

'Megs, get my lipstick out my purse.' Megs, my best friend, is more like my personal assistant. She does as I say because she knows it's the best thing to do. She knows it's better to be my slave, hating her life than to not be my friend at all. She got it out my purse like instructed, I didn't bother saying thank you, why should I, she's just doing what I say?

'Maddy, our lesson started ten minutes ago.' I rolled my eyes. 

'And you're telling me because?'

'Well I just thought you might want to know?'

'What've we got, babes?'

'Maths, babes.' She mocked my posh accent badly. 

'Ergh whatever, Mr Green's a dick.'

'We've got a test next week babes.' I finished putting my makeup on and turned on my pointy heel.
'Lets go.'

I strutted into my maths class and saw everyone's eyes fall on me. 

'Miss Anderson, Miss Taylor, is your watch fast, only 15 minutes late, that's a new record!'

'Yeah shall we tone down the sarcasm a bit, it's not really working.'

'Miss Taylor, I suggest you behave this lesson.'

'Or what.'

'Or I'll send you out.'

'Can handle me ay?'

'Just sit down Madeline.'

'It's Maddy, get it right!' I hated people calling me by my full name, only my parents did or my teachers when I was on trouble. Apparently Maddy isn't classy enough for my moms standards.

I took my seat next to Cole, Cali Highs quarterback and jock. I've always been good friends with Cole, he's good in bed as well.

'Maddy what's the answer?'

'Dunno.' I didn't even bother to look up. 

'We did this yesterday Maddy, you CAN do it!'

'If we did it yesterday then why we doing it again?'

'For revision.'

'Why don't you teach us something we don't know?'

'Maddy just give me the answer please.'

'Are you too stupid to work it out yourself.' Mr Green sighed and turned to someone else to answer it. I won that one.

I listened to him drone on for about 5 minutes before I got up and started walking around. 

'Maddy can you sit down please.' On his desk there was a framed picture of him, a woman and two young children, a boy and a girl. 

'Is this your girl then?'

'Yes Maddy, that is my girlfriend. Please put it down.'

'Have you shagged her yet?'

'Maddy! My personal life is none of your business, put it down NOW!' I laughed. 

'I'll take that as a yes then, by the way, don't expect me to answer your questions when you won't answer mine yeah.'

'Maddy, you have 5 seconds to sit down.' I smiled a very sweet evil smile at him. 

'Or what?' I said it in my most innocent voice.

'Maddy get out NOW! I'm ringing your parents, bet they'll be proud.'

'Don't talk about how my parents feel yeah, you are here for years teaching children how to count yet my parents have a successful business they built themselves. I've got more in my bank aged 17 than you will ever have!'

'At least my work is legal!' 

'That's it.' I walked over to his desk and picked up the cup of water and threw it over him. I heard people gasp in the background.

'MADELINE TAYLOR, YOU HAVE REALLY DONE IT NOW! GET OUT OF MY CLASSROOM!' I smiled to myself, another fight won.