Chapter 57

Chapter 57 - Maddy POV

@Maddy_Taylor: you make my heart beat

I looked over at Joe as I wrote the soppy tweet. He was fast asleep on the other side of the bed, clinging on to me for dear life.

I pressed send and was pretty sure I got replies before I had even tweeted it. I scrolled through and favourited a few, most of the just said jaddy or jadeline which was our 'ship name'.

@ILoveYouTubers: @Maddy_Taylor is this about Joe?

@Maddy_Taylor: @ILoveYouTubers yes :) x

@ILoveYouTubers: @Maddy_Taylor aw, you too are adorable! X

@Maddy_Taylor: @ILoveYouTubers thanks sweetie x

I answered a few more tweets and smiled. Joe really did have the best fans. They were all so sweet.

@JoeSuggery: @Maddy_Taylor tweet a picture of you and joe right now!!!!

I put my arm around Joe's head and took a picture. He was fast asleep so it was pretty much the funniest picture.

@Maddy_Taylor: @JoeSuggery well Joe's being lazy and sleeping so :) *picture*

I had so many replies pretty much instantly saying 'awww'. I smiled.

Through the window, I heard a car pulling up. I looked at the clock and knew it would be Graham.

I moved away from Joe's naked chest and felt my whole side freeze. I was only in a bandeau and jogging bottoms and Joe in just his boxers so we were keeping each other warm. My scars had pretty much all faded up my arms, which I was grateful for, but I still covered them up, for now.

I gently shook Joe.

'Joeeee. Joe baby.' He groaned and rolled over.

'Joe, Graham's home baby, you need to wake up.' He turned to face me, still half asleep.

'I just had the strangest fucking dream.' Joe put his hand through his hair as he spoke. His sleepy voice just made my heart melt.

'What did you dream about baby?'

'Well I was trying to cook stuffed lamb but they kept coming to life and running off so I had to go out and buy pork instead but then I didn't know the way to the shop so I ended up in the park?'

'Strange boy!'

'Fucking confused.'

'Grahams just got home.' I rubbed the back of my hand down his face. Joe groaned and grabbed me round the waist.

'Lie back down and cuddle me, I'm cold.'

'No, you need to get up and talk to him hunny.'

'I'm too tired.' I pouted.

'For Zoe's sake Joe?' Joe nodded and moaned again. He pulled the cover over you.

'Bloody hell it's cold.'

'Yep, you were keeping me warm.'

'What are you going to do whilst I'm downstairs?' Joe turned his head at me. It was pretty clear he didn't trust me anymore. He got up and started pulling his jeans up.

'Well?' I shrugged.

'Probably have a bath, I don't know?'

'Ok.' He started pulling his tshirt back on. We heard the front door open.

'Good luck..' Joe sighed.

'I just hope she doesn't get upset.' I nodded. Joe walked back to the bed and lent over. He put his hand around my neck, I put mine around his waist. I pulled him tight and inhaled his smell. We were in complete silence.