Chapter 10

Chapter 10- Zoe POV

At 12 exactly, me, Maddy, Alfie and Joe were all in the car ready to set off. Me, Maddy and Joe were going shopping with Louise and Darcy and we were taking Alfie to the station on the way so he could go to his meeting in London.

I felt bad for shouting at Maddy and joe but luckily no one had brought it up again. Joe explained to me that he heard her crying during the night because she had a bad dream and he fell asleep in there. I shouldn't have jumped to conclusions. It's not as if it's illegal either though, they're both over 16 and both will be 18 after next month so it's not like they can't do what they want, it's just really weird.

'What you going shopping for?' Alfie asked me as Joe and Maddy had their own separate conversation in the back.
'Few last Christmas presents, Maddy's uniform and just want to get her a few clothes and bits she'll need.' Alfie nodded.
'Her mum sent over some money to my account, I'll transfer it to your card.' He spoke quietly as we didn't want Maddy hearing.
'Yeah please, don't do all of it, just maybe £200?'
'They sent me £160,000!'
'Whatttt?!' I pressed the brake in such shock.
'Everything alright Zo?' Joe looked up from the back concerned.
'Yes everything's fine..' He just nodded and turned back to Maddy whilst I started driving again.

Joe POV
She sat in my arms crying, it just broke my heart. She just cried and cried. She smelt of sick, she was pale and she looked like she hadn't slept for about a year but she was still the most beautiful girl on the planet.

I was able to calm her down, it took half a hour but I did it. I may have only known her for a few hours but I know I love her.

As she stopped crying in my arms, the room was silent. I pulled her closer to me and kept kissing her neck, she turned her head around and turned it into lips to lips kissing. As her lips touched mine, I felt fireworks erupt around my body. My stomach felt like there was 100000 butterflies inside it and I felt like I had never done before.

We pulled away when we were both dizzy.
'That was amazing!'
'I know baby, I know.' I smiled to myself, I loved this girl.
'We need to go Joe.' As she finished her sentence I heard Zoe shouting our names. I nodded and followed her out to the car.

Me and Maddy sat in the back whilst Zoe and Alfie were in the front. Me and Maddy were deep in conversation about America when Zoe suddenly breaked.
'Everything alright Zo?' She had pressed it so hard and violently, it worried me.
'Yeah everything's fine..' Her voice had slight amusement to it, I just nodded and turned back to Maddy as we started driving again.

We were at the shops in no time, we were standing waiting for Louise and Darcy to arrive. I looked over at Maddy as she leant against the wall. I smiled to myself, she truly is the most beautiful girl I've ever met.