Chapter 97 (SMUT)

MADDY

'Look, it's my favourite couple!' Caspar cheered as we entered the airport and saw the gang waiting for us. Joe and I woke up late and almost didn't make it in time for our plane. Zoe and Alfie had stayed in a hotel that they had to review and Joe's phone died so the alarm didn't go off.

'Finally! I thought we were going to have to walk to California.' Jim sighed in relief.

'Hilarious as ever, Jim Bob.' Joe joked, giving him a manly hug.

Joe and I put said hello to everyone with a hug and a kiss each before we made our way to check in. Joe wrapped his arm around my back, making me feel extremely giddy like I did whenever he showed me affection in public, as he pulled our large suitcase behind him.

'We need to go to the shopping bit, Maddy. They have a massive make-up store, you can get that eyeshadow you were lusting over!'

'Oh yeah, that'll be nice.' I smiled before grabbing mine and Joe's passports from my handbag and getting ready to hand them over.

'How are you, Maddy?' Zoe asked me in the queue.

'I'm good thanks, how are you?'

'Good. Really good.' She smiled.

'How was the hotel?'

'Absolutely amazing! The bed was massive and so comfy, I honestly thought I was sleeping on feather and there was this absolutely incredible waterfall! The photos will be on my blog soon and Alfie's vlog goes up today so you'll be able to see it!'

'Say hello everyone!' Alfie shouted, holding his camera up as if on queue.

'We've got little one, Jimbob, Tanya, Caspar Lee, Marcus, Niomi, the lovebirds.' He said, shoving the camera in mine and Joe's faces.

'They haven't not been touching each other since we got here.' He laughed.

'Shut up Alfie!' Joe said, jokily.

'I love you.' He whispered in my ear before playing with a piece of my blonde hair. I didn't reply as I didn't need to, he knows I love him. Instead, I just smiled up at him and moved closer.

'I can't believe we'll have our own place soon.' 

'I know, I can't wait.' I smiled.

'And when we get back, you need to start driving lessons.' He told me during our embrace.

'Yes, definitely.'

'Then I'll buy you any car you want.' He promised.

'I can buy my own car!' I defended. The idea of Joe spending so much money on me still made me uncomfortable, no matter how much he makes. 

'It's my treat, my love.' He said, kissing my head in usual Joe style.

'Hi, can I help you?' The person behind the desk spoke, causing Joe and I to snap out of our intimacy and realise we were holding the queue up.

'Yeah, we're checking in.' Joe laughed, before I handed the passports over.

**

One food stop, three group photos and what felt like a million make-up shops later, we were finally ready to board the plane. We were already having such a good time even though we hadn't even left the UK.

I stood clutching my three make-up bags, which I had to fight with Joe to pay for, waiting to board the plane.

'I don't get why you don't just let him pay. If Marcus offered to buy me stuff like Joe does for you, I certainly wouldn't say no.' Niomi said to me after mine and Joe's argument over who's paying in Mac.