Chapter 46

Chapter 46 - Maddy POV

'Lets do presents now!' It was Christmas Day and we had, had our dinner. We got up early and danced around to Christmas songs.

'I think if we wait any longer, Joe will explode.' We all laughed, I was wondering why Joe was so excited.

'Joe and Zoe, you open your stockings from me first, Alfie and Maddy, I've got your presents here.' We watched Zoe and Joe open their stockings, Joes dad got him a waterproof video camera, some clothes, chocolates and some other bits. He got Zoe a big box of Lush stuff, clothes, a mixer and other bits.

'Ready for your main presents?!' He gave both Zoe and Joe big wrapped up boxes. Joe's was a lot bigger than Zoe's.

'3, 2, 1..GO!' Zoe and Joe pulled the wrapping off together. Joe had an Xbox One and Zoe had a vintage Polaroid camera. Zoe gasped.

'Oh my god, thank you dad!'

'Cheers dad, nice one!'

'That's alright, glad you like them.' Graham smiled at them. 'Maddy and Alfie, your turns!' Graham gave me and Alfie a stocking each.

'Thank you very much Graham.' I opened my presents, Graham had got me clothes as well, which I guessed Zoe had picked, he also got me a cooking book and a selection box.

'Wow, thank you Graham!'

'Wait Maddy, I've got one more thing for you.' He gave me a wrapped up box.

'Thank you very much.' I unwrapped it and gasped. It was a Canon video camera.

'Wow! Oh my god, thank you!'

'That's ok! I thought you might want to start your own YouTube channel one day, maybe with Joe's help?' I looked at Joe, he was smiling at me. I returned his smile.

'Yeah, maybe.'

'Whats next then kids?'

'Well I think Maddy and Joe should open mine and Alfie's presents to them and then you can open yours from us and then me and Alfie will open each other's and Joe and Maddy can open each other's.'

'Ok, these are for you Zoe and these are yours Alfie.'

'Thank you darling.' Zoe and Alfie had got me some floral Doctor Martins and a few bath bits.

'Thank you very much, I love them!'

'That's ok!' Zoe, Alfie and Graham liked their presents from me and Joe. I was so glad.

'Maddy you have to open my presents now!'

'Let me and Alfie go first!' Zoe winked at Joe, again with the sibling pathology.

Alfie bought Zoe the most beautiful earrings. I was so jealous.

'Alfie..I love them!' They had a little soppy couple moment before Alfie opened his presents from Zoe. She had got him a new camera.

'Right Maddy, time for our presents!'

'Joe, you open Maddy's first.' I passed him the presents. He loved them.

'Oh my god Maddy, how much did you spend on me?'

'Not enough.'

'Bullshit. Maddy! I don't want you spending your money on me!'

'We both know it's nothing to me.'

'Still, it's massive to me.'

'I just want to make you happy!'

'You make me happy just by being here.' I looked into his eyes, Zoe cleared her throat.

'..er right. You open mine now! Take this one first.' I opened it, it was perfume.

'That's lovely, thank you.' I smiled at Joe. He handed me another box. It was flat and rectangular like a box of chocolates. I silently begged it wasn't chocolate.

I took the wrapping paper off, underneath was a black box with 'Pandora' written in silver letters. I looked up at Joe, quite shocked.

'Open it!' I opened the box. Inside was the nicest bracelet, earrings and necklace I had ever seen. It must of cost him a fortune. I wrapped my arms around him.

'I fucking love it.'

'Thank god! I was worried you wouldn't like it!'

'I love it Joe.'

'I've got something else for you.'

'You've given me enough. You spent far too much on me!'

'You're the one who bought me a bloody Rolex gold watch!'

'Fine, what's the present?' He handed me two boxes, both in the same shape and similar to the jewellery box.

'What one should I open first?' Joe pointed to one.

'That one.' I opened it up, the top said Thortons across it. I instantly thought, oh god he's got me chocolates. I opened the lid. Inside where truffles that had 'I love you Madeline Taylor' iced on them.

'Oh my god Joe! That is the sweetest thing.' I looked up and saw Joe, Zoe, Alfie and Graham all grinning like Cheshire cats.

'Open the next one!!!' Zoe seemed so excited and Joe seemed nervous. I wondered what they were hiding.

'Here you go.' I tore the wrapping paper off again and was faced with another Thortons box. I opened the lid, Joe had, had 'Be My Girlfriend?' iced on them.

I swear my heart stopped. Joe wanted me to be his girlfriend? He wanted me to be my boyfriend? I didn't look up, just kept my eyes on the box of chocolates. I couldn't believe it. I felt my eyes tear up, Joseph Sugg loved me?

I felt Joe's eyes staring into the side of my head. I turned and wrapped my arms around his neck as tight as I could. I jumped onto his lap as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

'I'd love to.' Joe didn't reply, just crashed his lips into mine. I heard 'aww' and a camera noise behind me but I didn't care. I had everything I wanted and I couldn't have been any happier.