Chapter 44

Chapter 44 - Joe POV

I watched Maddy picking at her food with her fork, she had barely touched it. It was very greasy food and didn't look very appetising but she needed to eat it.

Zoe kept peering over at her plate but Alfie and Tracey were too busy talking to notice.

I saw Maddy holding back tears, I sighed. I knew she couldn't help it but she promised to take better care of herself. I couldn't even imagine what it felt like. I knew I couldn't say anything whilst Zoe, Alfie and my mum were there so I decided to text her instead.

Joe: if you don't want it, just leave it. Noones making you eat it baby, just please don't get upset, it's ok x

I heard her phone vibrate and saw her check it. She looked down and shook her head. I saw her back move up and down violently, yep she was crying.

I stood up and grabbed her hand.

'Come on Maddy.' Zoe, Alfie and my mum all looked up at me, really confused. I pulled Maddy out of the room and walked her upstairs.

We went into the bathroom and sat on the floor. She sobbed into me as I rubbed her back.

'I can't do it Joe, I can't.'

'Yes you can Maddy, I'm here baby.'

'One day you'll see me how I see myself and you'll leave!'

'Maddy, I will never see you any less than how I see you now. You're perfect and I love you.'

'Why would you love me? I'm fat and ugly, you're gorgeous, famous and have so many girls that would do anything to be with you? I don't deserve you.'

'Believe me Maddy, you're perfect. I love you more everyday. I don't want anyone else, I want you.' Maddy wrapped her arms around my neck. I stood up as she wrapped her legs around my waist.

'Can we go home Joe?'

'Stay here, I'll go talk to Zoe.' She nodded and sat back down. I went downstairs and back into the living room.

'Joe, is Maddy alright?'

'Is she alright darling?'

'Yeah she's fine, Zoe can I have a word please?' Zoe rolled her eyes before standing up and following me outside.

'What Joe?'

'Can I take your car, we need to go.'

'How will me and Alfie get home?'

'Ask mum to drop you, if she says no then I'll come pick you up.'

'Hmm, I don't know Joe. Can't you just leave her upstairs or something and come finish your dinner?'

'No Zoe, I'm not just leaving the girl I love upstairs crying on her own.'

'What's wrong with her anyway? What happened?'

'She just got upset.'

'Joe, she's bulimic, isn't she.'

'Yes.'
___________________________
I'm so sorry that today and yesterday I haven't written much/very interesting stuff.

The main reason I actually started this story I am really ill and I have been for awhile so I miss a lot of school so I wanted something to do especially on days that I don't even want to leave my bed. Today has been a really bad day and I had a bad night last night so my minds been on other things. I also had to go out to buy a couple of bits.

Tomorrow I'm going out with my friend so I'll try update in the morning but I can't promise. I also have just lost interest in writing the story.

<3