Chapter 37

Chapter 37 - Joe POV

Me and Maddy were in the car on the way to meet Caspar. When we had got home from the airport, we sat on our bed and cried to each other. We told each other how much we loved each other and Maddy has said how she's going to eat properly and take better care of herself.

As I drove, I held Maddy's hand. I never wanted to let go. I couldn't wait until Christmas Day when I could ask her to be my girlfriend. We could then do whatever we wanted.

I knew my subscribers would be supportive of our relationship, they really liked her on the live show.

We walked into the pub and saw Caspar and Gabby sitting on the stools.

'They're over there Mads.' We walked over hand in hand.

'Alright Joe!'

'Hiya Caspar, Gabby.' I shook Caspar's hand and gave Gabby a kiss on the cheek.

'This is Maddy.'

'Hi my name is Caspar Lee.' I laughed, that was how he started all his videos. Caspar gave Maddy a kiss on the cheek and Gabby introduced herself.

'You look amazing Maddy.' I let go of her hand and put my arm around her back.

'Aw thank you Gabby! You look lovely as well!'

'Thank you darling.' Gabby was just under a year older than Maddy, as Maddy will turn 18 next month.

'Right Gabby, let's go grab a table whilst them two get some drinks.' I still had my arm around Maddy.

'What do you want darling.' Maddy put her hands around my waist and her head on the side of my chest. I bent my neck down and kissed the top of her head.

'Caspar's girlfriend has the same name as my sister.' My heart started beating really fast, I hoped she'd be alright. I hadn't actually thought of them having the same name.

'I know baby..' I didn't really know what to say incase she got upset over it.

'Its ok, I'm fine.' We were just standing at the bar having a cuddle.

'Good. I'm really proud of you.' I kissed the top of her head once again.

'I'm really tired Joe.' I knew she'd be slightly jet lagged.

'Do you want to go home?' She still her her head on my chest and arms around my waist. I still had my arm around her.

'No, I'll be fine.'

'Just let me know if you want to go.'

'Can we get a drink?'

'Of course, what do you want baby?'

'Can I have a vodka and a coke please.'

'Of course.' I leant over the bar.

'Alright mate, can I get a pint and a vodka and coke please.' The man looked back at me.

'Got I.D?' I laughed. I'm 22 for gods sake. I handed over my drivers license and a £10 note.

'Maddy you're going to have to let go and take your drink baby.' She reluctantly let go. The man handed our drinks over. We went and sat at the table with Caspar and Gabby.

@Joe_Sugg: I'm 22 and still get asked for ID in pubs #shortpeopleproblems

@Caspar_Lee: drinks with my beautiful @gabyjones1 my main man @Joe_Sugg and this lovely girl @Maddy_Taylor

@Joe_Sugg: having a nice drink with @Maddy_Taylor @Caspar_Lee @gabyjones1 #gaspar x

I was really happy chatting away to Caspar and catching up on all the YouTube gossip. Maddy and Gabby were in deep conversation about makeup or something.

'Guess what Joseph?'

'What Caspar?'

'You can't tell anyone!'

'I won't, tell me man!'

'Marcus is gonna propose to Niomi!'

'Finally!'

'It's been so long!'

'Joe we're just going to go to the toilet.'

'Ok baby. Do you want your bag, it's down here?'

'Yes please.' I reached down beside me and got Maddy's bag.

'Thank you.' The girls went off together.

'Nice to see them getting along isn't it.'

'Yeah, Gabby's really good at making friends, she's really close with Niomi and Zoe etc.'

'Maddy isn't the most confident of people so it's nice to see her talking away.'

'I'll never understand why girls go to the toilet together?' I laughed.

'That's exactly what I was thinking!'

'And why do they bring their bags like oh I'm going to the toilet just grab my rucksack.'

'Haha, suppose they need their makeup and their tampons and all that stuff.'

'Yeah but they're not on their periods all year round.'

'You would think so.' Caspar laughed at me.

'You know what Joe, in all the time I've know you, I've never seen you care for anyone as much as you care for Maddy.'

'If you gave me a drink for every fuck I gave, I'd be one sober fucker but if you gave me a drink for every fuck I gave about her, I'd be intoxicated forever. I'd drink myself to death Caspar.'