Chapter 95

MADDY

'I forgot to tell you, I had a really good time on our date last night. Thank you, baby.' I smiled at Joe as he tucked into a slice of takeaway pizza we had ordered.

'My pleasure, I think I enjoyed the bit after the meal more though.' He smirked.

'Me too.' I laughed.

'Oh really? Think you'd enjoy it again? This time over pizza?' He said lustfully.

'I'm too sore! 3 times today already.' I giggled.

'You know I've always hated odd numbers.' He winked at me, smiling playfully.

'Oh yeah, same I can't undo one of the times to make it even!'

'You wouldn't even if you could.' He laughed, taking another bite of his pizza.

I loved it when Joe and I were playful and getting along. It made me feel normal and like Joe and I are just an average couple. One that doesn't have to worry about 6 million people knowing their business. When we argue, it just brings me down. Yes, it can be argued that it keeps the relationship healthy or whatever but I think we'd cope just fine without them.

'Will you be in a main channel video with me?' He said out of the blue.

'Me?'

'Yes, you. Who else would I be talking to?' He said sarcastically.

'I don't know.' I laughed.

'I was thinking we could do some sort of generic couple tag. What do you think?'

'Us, Joe? Us, doing something generic?'

'You know what Maddy, that £1.50 card fee on top of the pizza I bought, I'm starting to think I'm paying for sarcasm.'

'No, that's free. You pay for the good looks.' I laughed.

'I just mean, all your channel content is so original and interesting, I just think we can come up with something better than girlfriend does my make-up.' I said, changing my voice for the last bit.

'Well is girlfriend tag any better for you? When did you meet? Who said I love you first? I swear that's like the reason why YouTube was invented.' Joe laughed. I loved how our banter was so similar and we shared a sense of humour.

'No girlfriend tags and no doing each others make-up.'

'It's a tough one Mads because I'm obviously not going to prank you and the collabs I do are mainly ones I'd do with like Caspar, not my girlfriend.'

'Then let's adapt an idea and make it girlfriend proof.'

'That seems like so much effort, let's just make a sextape.' Joe laughed.

'No thanks! Imagine how crazy all your weird fans would go for it though. It would break the internet!'

'You leave my fans alone!' He laughed.

'Why don't we just do a Q&A? I know it's not exactly original but people on my channel don't really know you that well so I'm sure they won't mind.' Joe suggested.

'Hmm, okay then.' I agreed.

'I'll tweet out asking for questions now and we'll film in a hour.' He said, picking his phone up.

'What are we going to do until then?'

'Oh don't you worry, Maddy. I have a few ideas.' He smirked.

JOE

'Right, microphone? Check. Camera on? Check. Let's go! Hello everyone! Today I am joined with a very special guest - my girlfriend Maddy!'

'Hi everyone!' She smiled, waving to the camera.