Chapter 72

Chapter 72 - Maddy POV

I turn my key in the flat door and push it open to see Joe standing there. He is completely tense, pale and looks so stressed.

'WHERE WERE YOU?' His loudness scared me a bit, I pushed the door shut.

'What?'

'I said where were you?' He spoke through gritted teeth. I'd never seen him this angry, it scared me.

I lifted the many bags up.

'I went shopping.'

'On your own?'

'Yes.'

'Why didn't you tell me?'

'Because you were asleep. Joe I don't have to tell you everything I do..' Joe's face relaxed a little.

'I thought I lost you. For good. I thought you left me.'

'No Joe. I just wanted to get out and explore London a bit.' I wrapped my arms around his waist, he pushed me away.

'Do you not care?'

'About what?'

'Anything could of happened to you! You were out in London on your own Maddy.'

'Nothing happened to me. You need to realise I'm not a child. I'm 18 in 2 weeks.'

'I just don't want anyone to hurt you.'

'I know you don't.'

'I would have taken you shopping if you had asked.'

'You were asleep Joe.'

'And? I still would have brought you shopping if you wanted to go.'

'It's fine Joe. You would have wanted to pay for everything anyway.'

'Of course I would of! That's what boyfriends are meant to do!' I sighed.

'No it's not.' His face softened. He came closer to me and wrapped his arms around my body. I felt him place his chin on the top of my head.

'Did you have a nice time love?'

'Yeah, I did. I bumped into two of your subscribers and had a picture with them.'

'That's nice. I'm sorry for shouting. When I woke up, you weren't there..'

'It's fine. Let's just forget about it.' Joe nodded.

'Movie and dominos?'

'Defiantly! No phones or laptops yeah?'

'Yeah, leave them in the kitchen.'

We ordered our pizza's and lay down on the sofa together. We decided to watch Harry Potter in the end.

I took another bite of my pizza as I watched the film. I felt Joe move closer to me.

'You'll have to model the clothes you got today for me later.' I looked up at him smiling.

'I got a few things I think you might like.'

'Really? What are they?'

'Underwear.' I smirked.

'I like the sound of that.' I cuddled up closer to him and kept my eyes on the film. He makes me so happy.