Chapter 26

Chapter 26 - Joe POV

I woke up in the best mood. I could feel the warmness of Maddy beside me and knowing she was there just made me very happy.

I looked over at her sleeping peacefully. She looked like the most beautiful girl in the world.

I looked over at the clock, it was already 11. I knew I needed to wake Maddy up so we could go shopping, I also needed to make a new video. Maddy just looked so peaceful, I didn't want to wake her.

I put my fingers through her hair.
'Maddy. Maddy baby.' She gently moved and groaned.

'Wake up Maddy baby.' She groaned again and started to blink.

'What time is it?'

'11, we need to go shopping.' Maddy groaned again and rolled over to look at me.

'Your hair is a mess Joe!' We both laughed.

'I've just woken up, give me a break!'

'You still look beautiful.'

'So do you Maddy.' Maddy smiled at me.

'Will you do me a favour before we go shopping?'

'Of course.'

'Can you help me film a video. Not be in it, just film it for me?'

'Well I'll try.'

'Thank you, I was going to make it yesterday morning but we were at the hospital.'

'Sorry.'

'Don't even apologise Madeline Taylor.'

'Okay I won't Joseph Sugg.' I loved it when we had banter.

'Come on you, let's get dressed.'

'What button do I press?!' I laughed. I was really starting to regret asking Maddy, I should have just asked Zoe or Alfie.

'The big red one that says record Maddy! Put the camera back in the tripod!' I laughed and got up to help her. She had no clue.

'Maddy just put the camera in the tripod, I'll just film sitting down!'

I was doing an #AskJoe video as I haven't done one in ages and I didn't really have any other video ideas.

'There's loads of questions about you Maddy.'

'Like what?'

'Are we dating, how do we know each other, a lot of people saying how pretty you are, asking me if I think you're pretty.'

'Are you going to answer them?'

'Well I'll do one, if that's ok?'

'Yeah I don't mind.'

'Hello everyone! Today I thought I'd do an Ask Joe video as I haven't done one for ages.'

Maddy laughed.

'Maddy, shut up.' I smiled at her and laughed.

'Sorry, I have a special guest helping me film today. Anyway, I haven't done an Ask Joe video for absolutely ages, and to be completely honest, I haven't got any ideas. LEAVE IN THE COMMENTS WHAT YOU WANT TO SEE NEXT WEEK!'

'Or you could just comment Joe stinks of shit.'

'Right, that's it! Go wait outside on the naughty step.'

'Shut up Joe!' I turned the camera round on her.

'Joe get that camera off my face.' I walked over and pulled her off the chair. I sat on the chair and pulled her onto my lap.