Chapter 36

Running around the Manor he continued to chase his drunk girlfriend. "Zatanna Zatara get your ass over here!" He yelled as she giggled and stumbled slightly. "Oooh I'm in troubleeee now" she slurred out as he sighed and hoisted her over his shoulder. "Your so strong!" She yelled laughing as he rolled his blue eyes. The party had ended an hour ago but he was still chasing her around the Manor. "Does your Dad know your here?" He asked walking up the stairs.

     She laughed looking at the stairs. "Dick look the ground is getting further!" She yelled in amazement as he face palmed. Walking to his room he put her down and closed the door sighing. "At least now I can keep you in my sight" he mumbled under his breath as she stumbled around the room. "I'm tired" she said falling on the floor with a loud thump. His phone began buzzing as he answered it. "Dude what do you want I have to deal with Zee" He asked to hear sobbing in the background.

     Wally spoke on the phone and during this time Zee escaped from his room. "Robin!" She yelled with a giggle throughout the Manor. Running down to the kitchen he saw her dancing on the counter. "I don't know just-damn I have to go Zee's dancing on the kitchen counter" he said before abruptly hanging up the phone on the red head. "Can you get down?" He asked looking up at her as she gave him a lustful smile. "Come here birdboy" she said sitting down on the counter and pressing her lips to his.

He sighed when she tried to deepen the kiss. "Zee as much as I'd love to do this right now I can't" he said holding her away at arms length. She pouted and crossed her arms. "Do you not love me?" She asked as tears brimmed her eyes. "N-no I do its just that your drunk and would probably kick my ass in the morning if we did anything" he said as tears fell from her eyes. "Awe I was right nobody loves me!" She wailed out as he sighed pinching the bridge of her nose.

Within a minute something caught her attention as she jumped off the counter and scurried away. Following her loud voice he found her lying in the hallway staring at her hands. "Look they make a noise!" She laughed out clapping her hands. Walking over he helped her up and guided her to his room. "Let's go to bed" he said as a wild smile appeared on her face. While he was locking his door so she wouldn't get out she jumped on his back.

Stumbling backwards he fell onto his bed crushing her by accident. "Zee let go" he said rolling on his side so she could breathe. "No!" She protested wrapping her legs around his waist and burying her face into his neck. "If I give you a kiss will you let me go?" He asked as she nodded giggling. Letting him go he quickly kissed her as she pulled him on her. "No Zee stop" he said sternly as she pouted under him. Sitting up he brushed a strand of hair from her blue eyes.

Then a wild smirk appeared on his lips. "Oh I'm so showing you the camera footage tomorrow" he said as she gave him a quizzical eyebrow before jumping off the bed and running around the room. "I'm surprised she hasn't passed out yet-" he said before he heard a thump on the ground. Looking on the floor she was fast asleep flat on her back. A small smile appeared on his lips as he picked her up and tucked her in. Getting changed he fell beside her onto the bed and stared up at the ceiling.

Eventually the darkness consumed him until he woke up to groaning. "What happened last night?" A raspy voice said as his eyes fluttered open. Turning over he stared at the girl who sat up rubbing her head. "Did we?" She asked as he immediately blushed and shook his head. "N-no you were drunk" he said as she fell back onto the soft pillows. "I wouldn't have cared if we did its just that I would've not been conscious for it" she grumbled as he smirked to himself.

Jumping off of his bed he grabbed his laptop and downloaded the security footage from last night. "What are you doing?" She asked covering her eyes from the bright light. "Here" he said slipping his shades over her eyes. Playing the footage she began dying of laughter watching herself stumble around. "This is why I trust you" she said as he gave her a confused smile when he saw tears streaming down her cheeks. "What's wrong?" He asked as she hiccuped.

"I trust you and know that you wouldn't take advantage of me" she sobbed out as his face softened. Engulfing her in a hug he apologized to her profusely. "I'm sorry that ever happened to you I should've been there to stop it" he whispered into her ear as she sobbed. Zee hadn't cried like this since the incident which was a surprise for him. "You know I won't let anything else happen to you and do you know why?" He asked as she looked up at him with reddened eyes.

     "Because I'm your girlfriend?" She sniffled out as he shook his head. "No, its because I love you Zee and if anything else were to happen to you it would break me" he said as she smiled up at him and kissed him softly. All of her worries faded as she felt happy. "You are so cute" she said when they parted. He blushed looking away briefly as she her eyes went wide. "Holy shit what happened to Artemis? She drank way more of the punch then I did" she said as he laughed.

"Wally took her to his house" he said as Zee smirked. "He is so oblivious" she said as Dick nodded in agreement. Wiping her tears she looked at herself. "This dress is not comfy" she said as he raised an eyebrow. "Here I have a shirt" he said standing up and opening his drawer pulling out a red T-shirt. Tossing it at her she didn't wait to change. He blushed a bright red as she stood there giving him a quizzical look. "What its just like a bikini" she said as he stood there with his mouth slightly hung open.

She waved him off and slipped the T-shirt on. "That dress was nice" he said as she sighed folding it up. "Yeah and it was also worth a months allowance" she said as he rolled his blue eyes. "My head hurts" she complained as he smirked. "That is called a hangover" he said as she fell onto his bed and hid under the blankets. "I'll be back" he said leaving his room as she tried to hide away from any and all light. She felt the weight on the bed shift as she heard a popping noise.

"Take these it will help with the headache" he said as she snatched the pills from his hand and hid back under the covers. "Does your Dad know you're here?" He asked peeking under the covers as she hissed. "Its too bright!" She yelled grabbing the covers and holding them down. "No he thinks I went to Megan's house last night. Well I was originally supposed to go to her house after but then the spiked drinks happened and you know" she mumbled as he laid back and stared at the lump of blankets she hid underneath.

After a couple minutes of silence a wild smile appeared on her face. Popping her head out front the blankets she stared at him. "Has anyone ever told you how beautiful your eyes are?" He asked as she blushed looking down. "No not really" she muttered as he smirked. "Well they are" he said standing up and walking to his closet. Pulling his shirt off she whistled. "I didn't know you worked out so much" she said standing up and walking over running her hand down his chest.

     "Yeah Bruce is a strong body and stronger mind sort of guy" he said scratching the back of his head nervously. "Weren't you an acrobat when you were younger?" She asked as he looked at her pained. "Yeah" he said in a small voice as she rested her hand against his cheek. "My Mom died a couple years ago don't worry I know how you feel" she said with a sad smile. Her stomach grumbled as she blushed. "Sorry" she said as he stifled a laugh.

     "Brunch?" He asked as she nodded eagerly. "I'm taking your pants" she said pulling on a pair of his track pants. "Sure thing" he said as they walked downstairs and out of the Manor hand in hand.

Skycrystal23  ;)