Facts about the girl behind the computer screen

Hello so if you may realize you guy's and gals know virtually nothing about the person who posts these chapters for the books you adore. I got tagged by Trobbi11 to share thirteen facts about myself.

1. I didn't know about Wattpad's existence until I was looking for a good Spitfire story on Google.

2. If you don't know I'm fourteen years old and from Canada.

3. I don't have many friends and when I have no one to cheer me up I go on here and read all of your amazing comments.

4. I have trust issues. The reason for this is because the last time I trusted someone she did something horrible to me and ended up embarrassing me in front of my whole entire class.

5. I write, read, draw, play the Flute, act and sing.

6. When I first got ten views on my first book I flipped my shit and went parading around my house telling my family how people actually wanted to read the shit that I write.

7. The first boy I ever liked made fun of me for having a crush on him which lead to some classmates teasing me for the rest of my time in Elementary School.

8. My first day of High school was utter hell to the point where I almost broke down in tears because I had no one to talk to.

9. The only reason I enjoy writing is to hopefully whisk someone to a happy place during a depressing time. I want to help people relate and say that "You're not the only one, you don't have to suffer in the dark".

10. It's hard to make friends. Most of the people I know don't care about what I like so it's hard to find someone who absolutely loves comic books. I already don't talk to guy's as it is but I haven't met a single girl in my school who understands what I'm talking about.

11. I have one best friend and she's awesome. I know she tries her hardest to understand all of the comic book stuff I talk about because she endured four animated movies with Damian Wayne in them.

12. I went to school with that singer guy Shawn Mendes until he dropped out because all of the girl's were swamping him.

13. I love each and every one of you guy's because you always brighten my day! :D

Now for the tags:

-MianWasiAlim

-I_Live_4_Books

-robstar1333

-ashbrick159

-bookworm2205

-SaphireQueen19

-TheSpeedMonkeyKid

-@seenajackson14 

-alejandramonta2

-kidflash15

-romancelove12

-IsabelleKateTeo

-HazelHades

-alipuma8812

-myboothang11

Skycrystal23 ;)