Chapter 6

The Autumn wind rustled the colourful fallen leaves across the dry roads. The blonde had skipped the past two months of school and instead did some online classes to make up for it. Her favourite season was autumn; watching the leaves change colour and dance around in the wisping wind. Her sister never came back after that fateful night. Artemis now became a distraction for her father during his meetings.

Always instructed to put on the outfits that showed the most skin so that the perverted business owners would sign her father's contracts. She hated it. She hated him. Wally had given up on hope a month back when he finally realized she wasn't coming back to school.

The girl was currently getting ready for another one of her father's 'meetings'. A short green mid thigh, strapless, V-neck dress was laid out for her. It made her feel slutty and worthless when she wore this stuff. A knock on her bedroom door shook her from her wandering thoughts. "Artemis, your father wants to see you" a slithering voice said.

She rolled her eyes opening her bedroom door.  It was one of her father's clients. He was very perverted as he stared at her chest when she walked out. "Can it Bane" she sneered walking towards the staircase. The man was abnormally strong from the constant consumption of this new drug called Titan and Venom. "Ah ah ah Chica" he said grabbing her arm forcefully.

His eyes had an electric spark in them as he licked his lips. She despised this man more than her father at times. Bane was in charge of a factory on the island of Santa Prisca but he spent most of his days planning hits with her father. He had a slight Spanish accent when he spoke. Artemis glared at him as he groped her behind causing a growl from the young girl. "My father won't be appreciative if his prize is late!" She spat breaking out of his grip and walking down the stairs into the conference room.

A large dark wood table with satin green chairs sat in the middle of the room. Her father sat at the head in a slightly nicer chair to show who's boss. It was dark except for the small amount of sunlight creeping out from behind the heavy green and grey curtains. "I'm sorry for being late father it won't happen again" she said bowing before strutting to her seat.

The girl was disgusted with the way the men looked at her as some sort of product for purchase. Her father Lawrence stood up, smiled and introduced her to the men. "This is my daughter Artemis and she will be joining us for this session" he said before retaking his seat. The blonde was lost in her thoughts looking out the small crack of revealed window.

How she dreamed to run free through the leaves, feeling the cool wind against her face, holding a certain- "Artemis!" Her father yelled startling her. The man gave her a death glare as she blushed from embarrassment. "Go and get the drinks" he grit through his teeth. Abruptly she got up and scurried away feeling a presence from behind her. "Bane leave me the hell alone" she grit through her teeth as she grabbed the glasses of wine on the tray.

He smirked placing his hand under her chin and slowly turning her face towards his. "Ah chica your father told me to put some sugar in the tea cups" he said pouring a clear liquid into each of the drinks.

"You're drugging them" she said, anger laced with her words.

"No just spiking the alcohol levels" he said with a grin making her shudder.

When she was walking away he smacked her backside causing her to bite her lip hard. "I have the drinks, so sorry it took so long, you fine gentlemen shouldn't have to wait" she said giving them their drinks. One of them gave her the shivers as he whispered something into her ear. "I wouldn't mind waiting, a pretty girl like you probably looks prettier with less clothes" this made her shudder as she quickly took her seat once again.