Chapter 80

Everyone was up bright and early for the wedding. The guy's had headed begrudgingly back to the Manor except for Tim. He was trying to coax her out of the bed to go with the girls to get ready for the wedding. Sighing he walked out of the room to see Roquette, Artemis and Zatanna standing there. Megan was off already at Roquette's house getting the rest of the girls ready. "Is she coming out?" Zatanna asked as Tim ran a hand through his hair and shook his head. Roquette reached for the door handle and quietly opened the door.

Soft sobs were heard from inside as Roquette frowned. "Let me handle this" she said as the two girls and Tim nodded. The light from outside was flooding through the windows lighting up the room. "Hey Cass" she said sitting on the girls bedside. The blonde was on her side sobbing uncontrollably. What had happened the night before still scarred her. "You don't want me there I'll just ruin it" she sobbed out as Roquette sighed and shook her head. "I can't have a wedding without one of my bridesmaids" she said in a soft voice.

Cassie may he strong and look fearless but she really wasn't all that. It just so happened that what happened the night before made her snap. After around thirty minutes Cassie got dressed and walked out of the room with Roquette. The ceremony was in three hours and she still wasn't ready. "Tim go to the Manor and get ready" Artemis said as he nodded. The girls jumped into Artemis's car and made a B-line towards Roquette's house. When walking in Megan was already in her dress pacing around.

     When the door shut she looked over at them. "Come on you're going to be late!" She yelled dragging Roquette off. Artemis, Cassie and Zatanna put their dresses on and began to work on their makeup. The bridesmaid dresses were a stunning royal blue. All of their hair was put up into a neat curled bun with a white flower in it. Megan walked out two hours later with a grin on her face. "Please welcome the soon to be Mrs. Roquette Ahm" she presented as Roquette stepped out.

Her bangs were curled and she had on a small crystal tiara with the short veil trailing down the back of her. Everyone's dresses were stunning.

     They had an hour to get to the beach for the ceremony

They had an hour to get to the beach for the ceremony. A limo pulled up as all of the girls carefully walked out making sure to not get their heels stuck. Barbara was even a bridesmaid which shocked her. Roquette had asked her after Raven and Kori had mysteriously disappeared. The driver helped them all into the car and headed straight to the beach. There was a little fancy restaurant overlooking the beach. It was closed for the day so the girls could do last minute preparations and such.

Wally had been texting Artemis non-stop which was worrying everyone. "Is there a reason why he keeps texting you?" Megan asked pacing around in front of Artemis. The blonde glanced up as she raised an eyebrow. Megan was acting increasingly nervous and she wasn't the bride! "So does everyone know who they're walking with?" Megan asked holding her little note pad as the girls crowded around her. Mr. Wayne offered to walk Roquette down the aisle but she was just going to herself.