Chapter 11

(Pretend the pic above is Jake and Liv lolol)

Jake laughed as I kissed his neck softly, his hand on my thigh. Istopped suddenly for some reason, I just had to.

"Hey don't stop." He smiled and
pulled me towards him again, kissing my lips.

I pulled away and stood up from Jake's lap, looking up into his eyes. "What's wrong?" He asked with a worried tone, standing up and taking my hands. "Babe, seriously what's wrong?" He asked.

"I really want to take this slow...." I told him in a whisper-like voice.

The ends of his mouth curled into a smile and he kissed my forehead softly, taking my hand in his and pulled me into a hug. I wrapped my arms around his waist and tucked my chin into the crook of his neck.

I was not ready to go to the next level, I liked what we had at the moment and I really just wanted to take it slow and maybe wait until I'm married.

"Sorry I just want to wait longer I'm not ready even though I want to be, I'm not." To told him quietly.

"Hey listen to me." He said, pulling back and placing both hands on my shoulder, I looked at him with a nervous feeling.

"Look at me." He told me as I turned my face towards the ground, away from his glance. I looked at him, his big brown eyes staring at me. They were so perfect. He is so perfect.

"Liv, you need to calm down okay. I want to wait as well okay. Stop stressing babe we will never do anything you don't want to. Unless we're watching Star Wars, then we have to, even though you hate it." He laughed, my frown began to turn into a smile as I saw his eyes lighten up.

"Jake, I like you so much."

He bit his bottom lip, then moved closer to peck my lips. "I like you a lot as well babe."

-
I woke up the next morning, climbing out of bed and headed towards the bathroom. I turned on the shower and grabbed a towel from the cupboard, closing the bathroom door behind me.

I stepped inside the shower, letting the wet droplets sprinkle down my back and shoulders.

So today I agreed to meet my sister Poppy for lunch with my new boyfriend since she wanted to meet him, it will most likely end up with her bringing a completely new guy then the last time I saw her with a guy. That's just what Poppy does. Other people might call her a slut, a whore but you know what, I just know her as Poppy.

I began to hum a faint song that I remembered hearing in my dream last night, not quite catching what it was but I remembered the tune. I washed my face and hair quickly and turned the hot water off. Stepping from the shower onto the fuzzy carpet, I reached for my towel and dried myself.

I wrapped the towel around my body, placed a towel on my hair to dry it and placed on my purple furry slippers. Again, I hummed the tune as I walked across the hardwood floors towards the kitchen.

I looked around the house, everything was silent, I grabbed a glass of organic orange juice and took a sip, carrying it to my room. I looked the the right into the lounge area and screamed with a sudden shock of panic. My orange juice almost fell out of my hand.

There was a guy on my floor. Holy.....

I screamed, alarming the guy and he turned over. I exhaled with relief, seeing that it was just Oliver.

"Oliver oh my god you scared the living crap out of me!" I told him loudly.

Dawn came walking out of her room with a groan. "Shut the heck up my god some people are trying to sleep." She whined.

"Well your boyfriend over here just scared me to death, keep him in your room next time!" I rolled my eyes, walking to my room to get dressed.

Closing my door behind me, I placed the glass cup down on my dresser, searching for some clothing to wear to a nice lunch out.
-
I walked carefully down the front steps of my house, Jake waved at me from inside the car. I held my white sun dress as I walked to the car, opening the door and getting in.

I smiled and reached over, kissing Jake's lips softly. "Hey my gorgeous girlfriend." He said after we kissed. "Hi handsome you look lovely." I laughed, putting on my seatbelt as Jake started the car up.

"So what does and doesn't your sister like, just so I know her a bit better." He asked. I placed my purse down on the floor by my feet.

"Well she is a fashion designer, she has amazing taste and literally the guy you see today with her will most likely not be there the next time you see Poppy." I laughed out loud.

"Why's that?"

"Well let's just say that Poppy has a different boyfriend each time I see her, she is sort of a player."

"Wait so you're telling me, your sister is the girl version of a 'fboy'?" He scoffed.

I nodded with a embarrassed smile on my face. "Well that's okay as long as she's a good person." He told me.

"Well yeah I guess." I laughed as we drove towards the restaurant we were meeting Poppy and her date at. I had never been to this one before it is called 'Jasons' which is kind of an unoriginal name but whatever.

When we arrived at the lunch restaurant, Jake placed his arm around my shoulders as we walked to the front doors.

"Hello guys! Welcome to Jasons. Table for two?" The blonde waitress asked us at the front desk. "Ah no thank you we actually have a table here already, under the name Williams." He told her.

I smiled up at him and he smiled back, sending a shockwave of shivers down my spine. He is a beautiful human being just like Dawn says.

The waitress nodded and took us to the table, letting us sit down before she placed down the place mats and cutlery. "Let me know when your other guests are here." She instructed, then walked away back to the front desk.

"Hmm this menu looks delicious." I stated, flipping through the pages.

"Yes it-" Jake began talking but was cut off by a high pitched scream. We turned our heads to the front doors along with many other disturbed customers.

"Hi guys!!!" My sister Poppy yelled, running towards the table to hug us. She wore a orange sundress, her hair in a bun and beautiful pearl earrings. "Hi!" I laughed.

I turned my head looking for her date as she sat down across from me, Jake was beside me.

"Where's your date Poppy?" I asked, looking around.

"There he is! He was just parking the car." She laughed, getting out of her seat and grabbing a guy wearing a hat and sunglasses over his eyes, a flannel, jeans and converse. His hair was styled neatly to the side. She smiled, dragging him over to our table.

"Guys this is my new boyfriend." She smiled.

The mysterious guy smiled and took off his sunglasses.

"His name is Oliver."