Chapter 78

(A.N: I can't believe this book will be ending in two chapters...my writing may be horrible and everything but this book is very close to my heart. Don't worry, people who actually read and enjoy this book. There will be a sequel including most of the original characters. I haven't decided on a name yet so feel free to comment any suggestions! There is almost 1k reads so I know there are people out there 😂 Pls comment and vote i love all you beautiful humans. 💗)

The moving process is moving along pretty fast and easy, somebody already made an offer on our house and we're all set. We made an offer on our new house already and are starting to box all of our stuff up.

Well the stuff we don't need everyday.

"So when are you guys moving in?" My dad asked me as he helped me box all the kitchen appliances in a large moving box.

"In three weeks." I smiled up at him, grabbing the blender next to me and packing it in the box next to me.

"That's quick, all this packing in only three weeks?"

I nodded and handed him the toaster to place in the cardboard box then grabbed my Nutri Bullet afterwards.

"So, how's your new flat? I haven't seen it yet." I asked my father.

We continued putting things in boxes. "Well it's great. I do miss your mother and I's house but I decided to just let her take it. She cherishes those memories far more than I do."

"Does she still love you?"

He looked up with a hesitant look. "I believe so, she won't admit it though. Although, I have already moved on. Our divorce is being finalized next week."

"Wow...and what do you mean moved on?"

"Not with a woman, no worries. I just mean I have put our marriage aside now and I'm focusing on my family and job instead of my relationship."

I nodded, passing him some cutlery that I had already pre-wrapped. "Are you excited to get two grand baby's only few weeks apart?" I smiled at my dad.

"Of course! I am so thrilled and beyond excited. I'm also looking foreward to finding out the genders."

I nodded with a little giggle. "I know, Jake and I are so elated right now. So much change is happening but it's good change."

"I know what you mean." He reached to grab some other cutlery and wooden spoons to package. "When will you be setting up the nursery? Once you move in or, a tad bit later?"

"I think once we find out the gender of our baby then we can set up the nursery and start buying things."

"Ah, alright. What do we need to pack now?" He asked me.

I pointed to our bedroom. "Let's pack some bathroom stuff, sheets and bedding."

-The next week, April 23rd 2016, Olivia's POV-

Tomorrow is moving day...everything has fast forwarded so suddenly and the realization is kicking in.

Everything in our house is packed, even the furniture and bed's are ready to be taken to our new house. Which meant that Jake and I had one last night to sleep together in this townhouse.

"Eeek! I'm so thankful we're moving tomorrow. I cannot wait to organize and pack everything, set things up and plan out the house layout." I told my husband as we stood in our messy living room. Around every corner there was a stack of boxes

"Your favorite thing." He laughed.

I nodded, re-adjusting my position on the couch. Since all our cable and wifi is disabled, we had to go through the day using data and not watching tv. So I was just reading my book that Jake had given me for my birthday last year in May.

"Oooh I hope that's my book I gave you last May." Jake said with a serious face, looking down at me as he stood up and fixed his tie.

"It is." I chuckled and turned my attention back at my book.

"My mom said she wants to be the one to throw you a baby shower when you're like 6 months. That's when you wanted to have the shower right?"

"Yep, you know that i'm only 9 weeks pregnant. That means I'm only 2 months pregnant.

"I know, I know. My mother just texted about it this morning and I wanted to discuss it with you so I could reply."

"Alright, well usually baby shower's are a surprise but of course she can throw me it. My mother will probably want in as well."

"Prepare for the mother showdown." My husband said, chuckling. I cringed at the thought.

"Oh dammit. Prepare for a war."

"Monster In-Law much." I giggled at my husband's joke then continued reading.

Hopefully nothing too bad happens when my mom and mother in law plan my baby shower in 4 months.