Chapter 25

-3 months later, Jake's POV-

3 months without her, the love of my life, the person I wanted a future with and trusted. The past few months were horrible, I worked for a month and the last two months I was on vacation which meant nothing. Nothing to do but sit around and think about her.

I spent the summer sleeping with anybody I wanted to, went anywhere I wanted to and yep you guessed it, never talked to her once. Which you would think have gotten me over her but nope, still love her and think about her every minute of the day.

Oliver made me go for lunch with him every single day and tried to help but he couldn't, there was a hole in my life where she was supposed to be. Today I decided to go on a walk in the city because maybe that would do me some good, turns out it did, until I looked up from the pavement and across the road and she was walking there.

All the memories came flooding back.

I stood there, watching her walk and her face looked...empty. Not with the usual joy in her eyes but with darkness rather. I watched her look around with her beautiful blue eyes. Suddenly she looked my way and we linked eyes, a pit growing in my stomach.

She smiled faintly, reaching up slowly to wave hi as I stared at her.

Olivia. Not her, just Olivia.

I tried fighting the urge to walk to her but I couldn't; it overwhelmed me as I stepped foreword, looking both ways and ran towards her across the road.

"Jake." She breathed in as I stood in front of her.

I leant down, kissing her roughly and holding her cheek. I missed her so much and knew that whatever I did, I couldn't live without her. We stopped kissing and looked at each other in the eyes.

Her eyes filled with tears and she jumped up, hugging me. "I missed you so much Jake." She cried.

"I missed you more." I rubbed her back, letting her cry.

Finally, the hole that was once empty was now again filled, and I was overjoyed by the feeling, her feeling.

A.N: hiya rlly short chapter but yenno, this is the start to the good part. ;)