Chapter 21

A.N: GUYS ur welcome, this is the chapter where I finally change to POV (point of views) the story will only have POV's with Olivia and Jake because if it was with others then it would get confusing, I might change it later on. hope your liking the story so far :)

"Mwah mwah mwah." Jake left kisses along my arm as we cuddled on the couch together, watching a Harry Potter movie.

I giggled and started to kiss his arm back. "Hey stop that's ticklish." He laughed.

"Enough you too, you make me wanna gag." Jayden's voice echoed through the halls of Jake's house. You could practically hear his eyes rolling.

"Maybe if you actually got yourself a house instead of living with your older brother then you wouldn't have to hear us kissing." Jake told him.

Jayden sighed and opened the fridge, grabbing a can of coke and walked back to his room, shutting the door. I laughed and continued watching the movie with Jake.

-Jake's POV-

I sipped my coffee slowly, my waitress had just brought me it a few minutes ago. Today I was taking the train to go meet with some of the board of directors at a connecting hospital.

I tried to sort out all my paper work on the table, seeing as this would be a long ride. I placed the important documents inside my portfolio after putting my coffee cup down on the table.

The train shook softly, I hoped that it wouldn't tip over the coffee. That would be a disaster.

"Oh look who it is.....Jake Housley." A familiar voice said, I was scared to turn my head, hoping it wasn't the person I thought it was."

I looked up, seeing my ex fiancé, Savannah. My stomach knotted and blood broiled as she grinned, sitting down across from me in the booth.

"What's wrong baby? Surprised to see me?" She teased.

"What are you doing here and what do you want?" I said sharply.

"Easy tiger, just thought I would say hi to an old...."

"And old what? Person you betrayed?" I rolled my eyes, feeling the anger pulsing through my veins.

"Hmm, somebody seems a bit angry today, guess I will have to drop by your house sometime soon, maybe then you will be better." She said, standing up and walking away with the same confidence I fell in love with her for. Except this time, I wouldn't fall for her mind games.

Why was she on this train? What did she want? I asked myself. I shook my head and continued filing my paperwork like I was before a little evil blast from the pasts struck me. I took a sip of my coffee and breathed in deeply.

I can't handle her anymore, the former love of my life, the person who I proposed to, the person who broke my heart and stabbed me in the back.

The person who cheated on me, with my cousin.

-Olivia's POV-

Today I thought that I would go out for lunch with Poppy after I finished my shift at work. I changed my schedule around before July when I get off so I'm able to spend more time with my friends, family and boyfriend. Let's talk about them while we're at it.

Dawn has been super busy at work with all the spring weddings, her store has been getting quite popular.

Oliver and Poppy have been going strong, and I'm super happy for them, really. But I shouldn't lie, I had hopes that Oliver and Dawn would date but if he is making my sister happy then I'm happy with them.

Isabella and I have changed shifts so we don't see each other often at work but I believe that she has gone on one date with Jayden. She texted saying it was great. We should hang out with Dawn one day soon, I miss her.

Jake went on a day trip to meet the board of directors today on a train, but we had time together this morning and yesterday so it's okay. I have found myself so deeply mesmerized by him, drawn by our love, compelled by his smile. His very existence is beautiful, I love him. Very much.

"Nurse Williams, room 129 needs assistance with baby Jane."

I nodded, walking towards the room needing help. Don't get me wrong, I love being a nurse and helping people especially babies and new mothers but to be honest, I miss not having to work.

That sounds lazy af.

"Hi there." I smiled, walking into the room. The new mother smiled faintly, her exhaustion definitely showed. "How can I be of assistance?" I asked. Newborn Jane was sleeping soundly in her incubator.

"She won't feed, could you show me how to feed her with a bottle instead?"

I smiled and nodded. "Where's your things? You have formula and a bottle correct?"

She nodded and pointed to a bag lying under the bed. I walked over and picked it up, searching for the things and walked over to the sink to start preparing the milk.

-
"Liv, what's up?" My joyful sister asked, sitting down across from me at a café table. I didn't have time to change into other clothes so I was in my scrubs awkwardly.

"Nothing much, you?" I answered, browsing the menu.

"Just came from work, seeing as you are wearing scrubs so have you." She laughed, placing her bag down and looking at the menu.

"Yes of course." I laughed. "What are you ordering?"

"Coffee, as always."

"I am going to have some tea actually." I told her.

"Such a predictable British girl." My sister laughed.