Chapter 48

(A.N: dedicating this chapter to my cousin Micky cause she's the biggest shipper of Jalivia okay that ship name is horrid, if any of you think of better ones, comment below!! 👍🏻💓)

honeymoon: a vacation spent together with a newly married couple.

After the wedding we were left with dozens of presents in our house from all the guests and even the hotel manager from the hotel we had our wedding at. "This is insane, I can't wait to arrive in Fiji." I sighed, looking at all the mess of the presents in the living room. Cleaning and I don't go well together.

Jake chuckled while he rolled our suitcases out from the bedroom and to the front door; we had already finished packing.

"We will have to come back and unpack them anyways babe, might as well do it now. Plus we can see all the stuff we got!" Jake encouraged. We leave in two hours for the airport to fly to Fiji so we have so much time. Might as well get it over with like Jake said.....

My new husband and I sat together on the fluffy carpet in our living room, starting to unpack gifts. "I never knew we know so many people." I laughed, tearing gift wrap.

"Holy crap! It's a blender." Jake gushed.

I forgot to inform you, Jake has a new obsession of making healthy smoothies every single morning but last week our crappy blender's lid fell in and blended together with Jake's smoothie. He just about had a heart attack. It was amusing as heck.

"Yay! Now you can continue your obsession." I giggled, looking at my gift that I just unwrapped.

"Ooh look! It's a gift card of $200 from my mom to Sportchek!"

"Yessss I can get new slides!" Jake smiled excitedly, taking the card from my hands while I started unwrapping another present. "These presents are better then my Christmas presents what the hell."

"Hey I gave you a great present didn't I?" I acted offended.

"Of course! I mean other people." He replied quickly. A smile curled upon my face, he's adorable. We looked at about 30 presents and still had about 30 more to finish unwrapping. You may not know, but opening gifts is hard.

"Okay so I just opened 6 more presents. We got a two night stay at a hotel nearby, a placemat set, um and Patrick gave us head massagers? Anyways, we also got a free couples massage package, a popcorn machine, a new plate set."

"Geez, awesome and um why head massagers?" I laughed loudly. "Why not." Jake winked. We both laughed.

-
After an hour of gift unwrapping we took a taxi down to the airport with our suitcases and carry-ons. "I really hope Isabella can hold the baby in until after our two week long honeymoon." I laughed while Jake and I waited for our flight to start boarding.

"Oh yeah my god, me too." We looked at the people around us, seeing who would be on our flight as well. "Are you excited?" I asked. He seemed a bit off today.

"Of course, this is so exciting for me. For us." Jake replied quickly, giving me a kiss afterwards.

Suddenly we heard a small voice sound through the speaker system. "Flight 332 from London to Fiji please report to boarding gate."

We got up, pulling our suitcases behind us and walked to the flight attendant checking boarding passes. We waited in a big lineup until finally it was our turn. "Enjoy your flight!" The perky woman spoke and moved on to check Jake's. I waited for him to finish and we walked through the hallway down onto the plane to our seats.

Jake had to sit at the window because he may get queasy so I sat in the middle, leaving an empty seat for another passenger. Hopefully it's a quiet person....One time when I was flying to Australia for a trip with my parents I sat with this snoring guy to my left and somebody rocking out to music to my right. When I say rocking I mean full out air guitar and singing loud as he possibly can. Not entirely sure if he was sober or not...

Jake placed our suitcases in the overhead carrier and we took our seats with our carryons. "Ladies and gentlemen we will be taking off now, please buckle your seat belts." I heard the lady say on the intercom. Turns out the seat beside me was empty...guess the person couldn't come.

We did as she instructed and as soon as we did, the plane began lifting off.

-

After what seemed like forever on the plane and a stop in L.A the 26 hour flight was finally finished. Outside the airport Jake whistled for a taxi driver. "Welcome! Where am I taking you two today?" The driver greeted us with a friendly smile. We were so tired and jet lagged.

"Sorry, what's the time?" I asked him.

"6am."

I groaned while Jake answered the nice guy. It took an hour for us to get to our beachfront Bure cabin, we paid the taxi driver and he drove off while the two of us carried our suitcases from the road onto the sand where we walked along to our cabin. The key was in a code box. I quickly checked my email and told Jake the code to unlock the box and get the key for the house.

The sun was beginning to come up while Jake unlocked the front door. You could hear the water, smell the ocean and see the sun rising. It was an amazing sight, very beautiful.

We walked in the house and right as we got in I screamed of joy. "Oh my god this is beautiful!!" I dropped my case and ran around the cabin to browse.

"Wow it's beautiful. I'm going to bed now." Jake moaned and I saw him jump into bed quickly.

Wow this is paradise.