Chapter 28

-Jake's POV-

Olivia gaped as we walked into the rich, modern day designed house. "Oh my lord..." Poppy gasped behind me. Oliver stepped on the marble tiled flooring and sighed heavily.

"This is what I needed." He grinned cheekily while we all looked around.

"Let's go look at our room." I said, taking Olivia's hand and dragging her to one of the bedrooms.

I opened the door, stepping inside as Liv rolled the suitcases behind me. Both our eyes widened at the majestic room. A king sized bed rested in the middle of the room against the wall. The windows showed a ocean view and the warm thick sand.

"Oh my god!" Olivia said loudly, running and jumping on the fluffy cushioned bed. Her arms and legs spread out like she was floating and she smiled up at the ceiling. "Heaven." She whispered.

I laughed, setting our bags on the part of the bed she wasn't taking up. I then looked around at the exquisite room.

Liv got up from the bed and opened the patio doors. The sound of the waves crashing thundered through my ears.

-Olivia's POV-

"Oh my gosh Liv come check out the bathroom in my room!" Poppy called me over down the hall.

I chuckled and followed her. She pointed at the marble countertops, the marble flooring, the bucket of expensive soaps. She then moved on to the large bathtub and shower.

"Awesome." I smiled, walking out and checking if my bathroom was the same, it was.

"Guess what?" Jake asked as Poppy and I walked into the living room where the two guys were drinking beers at the table.

"What?"

"It's beach time." He grinned, looking at me, then Poppy and Oliver.

I ran to the bedroom, searching through my suitcase and grabbing my purple bikini. I walked over to the bathroom and closed the door behind me. I finished changing and placed my clothing in the laundry basket.

"Holy crap you change fast." I laughed at Oliver and Jake who were sitting in the living room already changed in their pineapple and sun designed beach shorts.

"Well we only have one thing to cover." Oliver winked, making me roll my eyes.

Jake walked over to me, slinging his hands over my hips and leaning down to kiss my lips. "You look sexy darling."

"You do too my love." I laughed, kissing him back.

"Ready." Poppy said, walking into the living room with her blue bikini, flip flops and sunglasses. I slipped on my flip flops and grabbed my towel along with my speakers and phone.

Jake and Oliver following behind us, we walked out the patio doors in the living room outside to the beach.

You could hear the waves. You could smell the ocean. You could feel the warmth.

"Summer time." I spoke, setting my towel down on the soft sand. I took off my flip flops and placed them on top of the towel, letting my bare feet step on the hot, thick sand.

"Turn on some tunes." Poppy instructed as she did the same as I had just done with my towel.

I placed the speaker on top of my towel and played 'Summertime Sadness'. Oliver and I hummed along as Jake set out his and Oliver's towels like we did. We all held hands and ran towards the refreshing cold water as the sun was setting. It was only 10:00pm now and it had just set as we got in the water.

I breathed in sharply, feeling the ice cold water on my skin. "It's almost dark out but still hot." Oliver commented.

We all smiled and swam in the water for a while until the sun had finally set and it was pitch black.

We then decided to go home and get ready for bed. Jet lag would be a total drag.
-
I woke up the next day completely tired and hungry. Ugh. I groaned quietly, trying not to wake Jake who was still sound asleep next to me.

I got out of bed, walking to the living room with my phone. I read the time as I turned on the coffee kettle after filling it with water from the sink.

5:39am

I sighed, trying to calculate what time it would be in London right about now. It would be 4:39pm in London. I groaned and grabbed some crackers from the cupboard that we had packed yesterday. I began eating them while sitting on the couch.

"Can't sleep?" I heard a voice behind me and turned around, I smiled as Jake walked towards me and placed a kiss on my cheek.

"No, you can't either I assume." He nodded and poured us some coffee that had just boiled.

Putting in the milk and sugar, he stirred them both and handed me mine. "Thank you babe." I smiled at him.

"Tonight would you like to go just me and you out swimming and out for dinner?"

"Yeah that sounds like a great idea, also didn't the lady at the front desk say we get free breakfast?"

Jake grinned, handing me the informational booklet. I began reading the food paragraph. "Yep right here. Guests that have received a free vacation due to winning at the fundraiser get free breakfast their whole stay" I read out loud, pointing at the sentence.

"Awesome but how do we order it?"

I read again and pointed at another paragraph. "The free breakfast includes 6 slices of toast with many toppings to choose from. 4 pancakes, 4 orange juices, 12 pieces of bacon, and two boiled eggs." I read.

"Well that sounds like a feast."