Chapter 33

Moving in.

Jake and I decided that I should move in with him since we are engaged now and should be spending a lot of time planning the wedding and also being together. So that means I have to tell Dawn that she will have to get a new roommate.

I told her yesterday about the engagement and she was so happy she cried so hard and I just laughed, hugging her.

Honestly I'm so excited to start a life with Jake and I know that we would never divorce or split up. Everybody says that probably before marriage but I just have a feeling we will always be together.

Jake offered to come help me box my things tomorrow to move into his house/room.

"I'm so sad you're moving out Liv." Dawn pouted as we ate lunch together for the last time at our dining room table.

"I know Dawn but don't worry, you will get a great roommate and we will see each other all the time. After all, you are my maid of honour."

She looked up at me from her cereal bowl with wide eyes. "That is, if you want to be." I smiled.

"Oh my god of course!" Dawn shouted, getting out of her seat and hugging me. Everything seemed to be fitting into place perfectly.

I finished my lunch and began packing some more of my things into a huge box to take to Jake's or should I say, our house.

I love saying that. Our house.

-Jake's POV-

"Where can I move this?" My brother Patrick asked holding my black chair.

Today he had a day off of school and decided that he wanted to help me move the house around to make room for Liv's things. "Over by the wall there please." I pointed to my right while I emptied out drawers for Liv. 

"So how do you like Olivia?" I asked Patrick.

"She's really nice and obviously gorgeous, I'm glad you two are tying the knot. Speaking of marriage, when is the wedding?"

I smiled and faced him. "In 5 months, we decided that it would be in February."

"Why February?"

"Well we don't want a long engagement so we just decided in 5 months time would be good."

"I see."

My room is pretty empty and Liv has some black stuff so it will fit in well with the theme but she has some stuff she wants to bring that will have to go in the second bedroom that Oliver and Jayden slept in.

Jayden....I hadn't heard his name in so long nor have I spoke to him. I probably should text him....after all, I am engaged. He should know.

I pulled out my phone, pressing his contact and I messaged him.

"Hey Jayden, I haven't seen or heard from you in forever and that's my fault because I told you to never be in my sight again. But brother, I have forgiven Liv and I should forgive you. Which I do, I forgive you. I just wanted to text and tell you that Liv and I are engaged and getting married February 2nd (ya i know its a bit early) but I hope that you will come and bring a date. Love you brother."

I pressed send and felt a huge weight lift off of my shoulders. Hating people is just not my thing. Everything I said in that message was 100% true and I really hope he will come to the wedding.

-The next day, Olivia's POV-

I woke up with a huge smile on my face, getting out of bed and walking to Dawn's kitchen and grabbing a glass of orange juice.

I walked back to my room, for the last time and I got dressed into jeans and a flannel with a tank top underneath.

I headed to the bathroom, brushing my teeth and hair. Everything was empty in my room and bathroom. Only a bag lay on the counter with my toothbrush, toothpaste, makeup and hairbrush. I finished brushing teeth and walked out of the bathroom, looking at my bedroom.

The bedroom had nothing in, just my bed that I slept on that I would leave here for Dawn's new roommate seeing as I would be sharing a bed with Jake anyways.

Full boxes were placed by the window and Jake would help me put them in his car in a few hours. Even the kitchen and living room looked different because I took all of my stuff. I left the tv and couch because Dawn and I bought that together so she should have it.

I also left the supper table and chairs even though I bought it, because Jake already had a set of table and chairs.

I can't wait to move in and put all my stuff in the house, tonight I planned to make Jake dinner in thanks for letting me move in his house.

It used to be a man cave until I came.