Chapter 7

(A.N: so basically I DID NOT write this chapter but my friend offered to write it for me so here we go!)

We arrived back at his house after dinner and walked inside. I asked to go to the bathroom, I just fixed my hair and redid my makeup. I didn't know if I was ready to have it yet this early in the relationship but I knew that Jake would be the person I would always want to have it with.

I opened the door and walked out, adjusting my top and walking into the kitchen where Jake was placing dessert on a plate. I smiled at him once he turned around. "Whatcha doing?" He asked, still preparing dessert while I faced his back. My stomach turned and turned.

"Just watching you be hot as always." I laughed, coming up behind him and placing my arms around his stomach. His muscles are so firm in his arms and his stomach it makes me want him more and more every day to always be mine.

"Hey what's the matter? Your arms are shaking." He stated, turning around and holding both my arms.

I blushed, my stomach tightening. "Nothing just cold..." I covered up. "Here let's get you in a blanket." He worried, walking me to the couch. I sat down and he placed a fuzzy blanket over me and turned on the electric fireplace. I said a quick "thank you." As he walked back to the kitchen. I grabbed my phone and started scrolling through Instagram and Snapchat.

"Hey what's your snapchat Jake?" I asked loudly so he could hear me over the boiling kettle. "Oh, it's jakehousley001." He told me, coming into the room with two plates of chocolate fudge with a scoop of vanilla ice cream. "Oh my god my favourite!" I took the plate from him and he leaned down to kiss my lips.

Jake sat down next to me on his black leather couch and covered his legs with the rest of the blanket. We began eating while he turned on Netflix. We were currently on the tenth season of 'Grey's Anatomy' and we love it. We started binge watching it at the beginning of the month and now we're two months together. Almost near the end.

"Derek and Meredith remind me of us, except we're younger and you are a nurse." He laughed while the episode was starting. "This is delicious, and yes oh my gosh." I said, beginning to lose my nervousness.

After we finished greys and our dessert we began cuddling up together on the couch, he was behind me and I was in front. "Your hair smells amazing." He randomly said, making me giggle. "Your hair smells nice too." I stated, turning around so we faced one another. We locked eyes and kissed passionately.

He pulled back suddenly and felt my arms. "Why are you shaking again?" He asked. I gave up lying and told him the truth. "I'm scared that we're going to have it. I have had it before but like a few years ago or something. I'm just nervous you know?"

Oh my gosh did I scare him...

He looked like he was about to speak then paused and spoke. "Babe don't worry I personally think it's too early anyways, I just wanted to sleep with you in my bed and hold you. Not have sex." He told me and smiled, making my heart flutter. All the nervousness went away and I kissed him.

Jake held my cheek firmly with his hand as we kissed, his tongue entering my mouth as I pressed my fingers through his thick brown hair. His hand moved down lower to my waist and I moved mine to his jaw as our mouths synced together perfectly, his head moving to the right as mine moved to the left. He pulled back and smiled a few inches away from me.

He carried me to his bed which was covered in dark blue sheets and black pillows. He placed me down and we got under the blankets, still in our clothes from tonight and cuddled closely, my head rested on his chest and he clapped his hands loudly. The lights turned off and I laughed at how dorky he was with that effect.

We fell asleep slowly in each others arms and he kissed my forehead right as I drifted happily off to sleep.