Chapter 24

I woke up, opening my eyes and turning over. I felt a piercing pain in my head, and suddenly felt the urge to puke. I ran to my bathroom and gaged in the toilet. One word.

Hangover.

I thought to myself, sitting on the couch cushions later that morning. What happened last night?? How did I get home?

Then it all came flying back to me; the drinking, the dancing, the singing, the.....kissing. Oh my god....

No no no no no. I couldn't have. No oh my god no.

"What have I done?!" I whisper-shouted to myself.

"Morning." Dawn said softly, rubbing her head. I turned my head, scared that she knew I kissed Jayden.

What have I done?? I kissed Isabella's boyfriend...I kissed Jake's brother!

"What's the matter? You look like you've just seen a ghost." Dawn said to me, swallowing an Advil and handing me one with water. I took it, sipping the water with it.

"N-nothing um I have to go do something.." I said, getting up and running to my room to get dressed.

I had to make sure that nothing happened last night...I had to. If something did then my life would be ruined.

What if it was true? What will Jake say?

I began to panic, throwing on some clothes and putting my hair in a bun. I placed on sunglasses and grabbed my shoes and keys, running outside to my car and starting it. I drove to Jake's house, I had to talk to Jayden.

Jake said he would be at work this morning so I wouldn't see him, so he wouldn't be there.

As soon as I got there, I ran to the door and knocked super hard a few times.

"Oh hey." Jayden said, covering his eyes as he opened the door. I walked in quickly and shut it. I removed my sunglasses and stared at him.

"What the heck happened last night, don't tell me that it actually happened." I said, tearing up. "What are you talking about?" He groaned.

"Did you and I make out?!" I shouted. He covered his ears and sighed. He hesitated and his eyes grew wide. "Holy ....."

"Did we?!"

"Yeah....." My stomach dropped.

"Oh my god..."

"Relax, it's just a kiss." He held my shoulder.

"You don't understand! Jake has been cheated on before, this will be a huge deal to him. I know him and how much he needs trust. I betrayed him." I cried out.

Jayden brought me in for a hug and I didn't stop him, I can't believe this is happening.

-
"We have to tell him." Jayden told me. We sat on the couch in Jake's house.

"He's going to break up with me." I said, wiping my tears.

"If you don't tell him then I will, I'm not good with lies."