Chapter 46

(A.N: hey guys this is one of my favorite chapters that I have written I hope you all love it and if you're looking for an extra dash of specialness listen to "7 years" by Lukas Graham or House of Cards while reading smh my writing sucks )

Today is the day. My wedding.

I woke up this morning, fluttering my eyes open and immediately smiling, looking around the hotel room Jake and I stayed at last night. After our very busy day and night.

Looking at Jake's spot in the fluffy hotel bed I noticed a tray with a rose laying on it with a note. I sat up, moving my hair out the way and began reading the note; while smiling.

"I can't wait to marry you my love, see you at the wedding. I love you. -Jake"

I smiled widely and grabbed the rose, bringing it up to my nose and smelling the beautiful scent.

-
"Hello to the beautiful bride!" I heard my sister's voice from the door of the hotel room. I turned around from my chair sitting down in front of my mirror.

"I'm here with the hairstylist and makeup artist."

"Wonderful." I responded, taking my hair out a bun and watching the two women come into the room, setting up all their stuff.

"I'm going to get the other girls, you enjoy getting your hair and makeup done." Poppy smiled and walked out the door.

I watched for an hour while the two ladies did my hair and makeup perfectly. "Open your eyes." Rhonda; the hairstylist told me when they were finished an hour later. Doing as she said, I gasped at how beautiful I looked. "Oh my gosh you made me look so pretty....."

"You look so pretty Liv!" Dawn cried out, forming tears. I saw her in the mirror sitting next to Poppy and Isabella.

"Hush darling, you're already gorgeous! We just spiced it up a bit. Now go get dressed in your dress while we do the bridesmaid's hair and makeup." My makeup artist told me.

I nodded, standing up and walking into the bedroom, shutting the door. Seconds after, I heard a knock and answered.

"Oh my lord!" My mother gushed, coming into the room and shutting the door behind her. "You look incredible! I thought I would come help you get into your beautiful dress."

I smiled widely and looked my mother up and down. "Mom your dress is just divine!" She blushed and looked down at her peach colored formal dress.

"Why thank you! Let's get you into this giant dress now." I laughed along with her.

-Jake's POV-

"It looks perfect." I told Patrick while we looked at the setup of the chairs and gazebo outside on the sunny, sandy beach.

"Jayden is coming right?" My brother asked while we began walking.

"Yes he will be here."

Patrick nodded and we walked back into the private dining hall in the hotel where my father and mother stood, chatting to Liv's dad.

Jackson and Patrick were already dressed in their suits along with our parents. The wedding party were the only people here at the moment.  Food was set on tables everywhere I looked and waiters surrounded the place, setting up all the tables.

"When will everybody arrive?" Jackson asked, coming up to me.

"Well it's 12pm and the ceremony starts at 12:30pm so everybody should be arriving now."