Chapter 55

sleepovers.

Tonight me and my girls are having a sleepover including Savannah because she lives with Dawn as a roommate so she's automatically invited. Dawn's hosting the event at her house along with Savannah while Isabella and I join. Caroline is with her grandmother for the night while Isabella finally enjoys a night off.

She's going to love it.

Jake and Savannah used to date so you would think that I would have a problems with her being Dawn's roommate and coming to the sleepover but really I'm perfectly fine with it.

"Welcome come on in!" Dawn greeted Isabella and I. We exchanged hugs and walked inside my former home.

"Oh my god I haven't been here in forever I love how you girls redecorated!" I told Savannah and Dawn whilst I placed two wine bottles on the kitchen counter.

"Thank you! Savannah did most of it really."

We all stood around the counter, eating chips and talking for a bit while Savannah poured us the wine I brought.

"Okay how about we watch some movies, drink our wine and make some popcorn?" Dawn suggested after Savannah finished the wine pouring.

"Sounds wonderful." Isabella smiled.

"Wait, Isabella are you allowed drinking while breastfeeding?" Dawn reminded her.

"I'm fine to drink just a little bit. I already pumped so I'm good."

We all nodded and began our movie marathon; watching White Chicks, Legally Blonde, The Princess Diaries and of course we ended watching the latest episode of the Bachelorette.

"Holy crap I cannot believe that she picked him." Savannah shook her head, gulping down the last sip of wine in her glass.

"I know right, she should have honestly picked the other guy." I rolled my eyes.

Whoops the two bottles of wine were finished, Isabella only had some and the three of us had the most of it.

"Okay I don't know about you guys but I'm so exhausted after that hard work. Watching three movies and a whole tv show is very tiring." Dawn laughed at herself.

"I agree, so am I." Isabella yawned, placing her water bottle on the brown side table next to her.

"Let's set up the beds and go to sleep."

"Sounds good." Savannah nodded at Dawn's directions.

-
Last night I was totally wiped out.

Time goes by when your having fun they say and obviously the time went by quick because we practically spent 7 hours watching movies.

Of course I was the first person to wake up, leaving me in an awkward position because I had to leave early that morning, You know that morning when you're at your friends house and you have to leave but they are still asleep?

Exactly my situation.

I stepped onto the floor from my couch bed and started collecting all my things and placing them in my large carry bag. Swiftly I wrote a note to leave for the girls to wake up to on the kitchen counter.

"Sorry girls. Had to run. Had a great night and sorry Isabella you will have to get another ride! Ah sorry again! Toodles ladies."

I wrote in the note.

Quietly I walked out the front door to Dawn and Savannah's house before placing on my black and white slides. I shut the door behind me and walked to my Range Rover in the driveway, unlocking it and climbing into the drivers seat.

I threw the carry bag on the passenger seat and started up the car before backing out the narrow driveway and onto the small street.

Turning left, I headed my way back home where Jake was waiting for me so we could get ready for our little lunch date at the Olive Garden.

-
"Baby I missed you." I smiled, walking in through the front door and shut it behind me. I removed my slides before walking over and hugging my husband who was sitting soundly on the couch with his book.

"Hi love." He smiled bag, getting up and hugging me. "I missed you too."

"Alrighty I'm going to head off and shower and get ready for our lil date." I giggled, placing my carry bag on the empty couch cushion and walking towards the bathroom.

I showered quickly, finishing in just about two minutes. I wrapped my hair in a spiral towel hat and another towel covering my body.

Flipping through hangers in the closet I found something to wear, removing the towel and getting dressed in leggings and a knitted pink sweater. I let my hair out the towel spiral, letting it fall to my shoulders as I reached for my brush in the bathroom.

I brushed my hair then blow-dried it, styling it almost perfectly for once and began applying my makeup.

"Ready to go?" Jake asked me at the door of our bedroom whilst I placed on my black converse and grabbed my purse.

"Yep."

"Right, let's go beautiful."