Chapter 60

(A.N: heyo!! alright so this chapter will be in Savannah's POV which we have never heard from yet. Hopefully it's good?? Enjoy 😇)

-Savannah's POV-

Work.

I have been trying to find jobs everywhere and finally I found one last month, a job being the secretary for a family dentist.

Well I guess everybody now knows that Jayden and I are dating since he told everybody....I wanted to keep it quiet but I guess we had to tell Jake some time.

Better to get it over with.

I was sorting through papers at work when my phone started playing Armageddon as my ringtone. It was super quiet in the current room I was in and I obviously disrupted it.

So quickly, I reached to answer it.

"Hello?" I whispered softly, starting to walk out of my office.

"Hey babe." I heard my boyfriend's voice on the other end of the call.

I smiled, picturing what he was doing at the moment.

"Hi Jayden."

"You are so adorable. What are you up to?" He asked.

"Well I actually was trying to work." I rolled my eyes. "What about you?"

"Just finished eating a taco, on lunch break."

I nodded, realizing I was stupid because he couldn't see me. "Cool! Well I need to get back to work. Did you want anything?"

"Yes actually. Olivia and Jake invited us over for dinner at their house tonight...Care to join?"

Oh my god.... dinner with my ex-fiancé' and his current wife? Sounded like a recipe for disaster.

"Do we have to?" I sighed.

"No, how about we just hang out at my house and watch movies? It's Friday night anyways."

"Wow the week went by quick." I looked up after speaking, hearing the door chime.

"Sounds good. I have to go now bye. Love you."

"Woah what?" Jayden asked, shocked.

"What..?" I then motioned to the person at my desk to wait one second.

"You said you love me...."

"No I didn't." My eyes grew wide.

"I love you too. And yes you did. Bye babe." He laughed before ending the call.

Jayden Housley loves me......

Who would have thought? I guess I started with the wrong Housley brother....

-The next day-

"You seriously told him you love him by accident?"

"Yes ugh. I can't believe it."

"Well do you?" My friend Dawn asked. We have became quite good friends since we're roommates now.

That girl sleepover we had a few weeks ago really connected me and her friends...and I guess Olivia and I grew to liking each other. But last night I couldn't have dinner with them. It would just be them flaunting their relationship.

That Jake got the good girl and not me.

Although I have Jayden now. Do I love him though?

"I don't know." I held my head in my hands as we sat together on the couch, waiting for the ads to finish so we could continue watching Dancing with the Stars.

"Sounds like you really are in a pickle."

"A pickle? Wow." I laughed.

"Yep. You are indeed in a pickle."

I rolled my eyes. I was in a pickle.

"Anyways, I need to get dressed and ready for my day out with Isabella." I got up from the couch. "You can continue watching, just don't delete the recording." I informed her.

"You're going for a day out with Isabella?" Dawn looked surprised.

"Yes I am. I suggested it. I really need more friends and she seems nice. Even if she slept with my ex." I smiled, leaving the room.

Closing the door, I then turned on my music, looking for an outfit to go shopping with Isabella and her lovely daughter.

Caroline is just too cute.

I think she is like 6 weeks old now. Or maybe 1 month old? She began smiling a few weeks ago which is the most adorable thing ever.

I grabbed ripped blue skinny jeans and a white tube top, getting dressed and placing on my brown boots. I grabbed my purse and jacket on my way out.

"Toodles!" I shouted out to Dawn.

"Have fun!" She responded and I shut the door behind me. I drove to the mall to meet Isabella in my red convertible.

-
"Awe I adore her outfit today." I reached my finger out for Caroline to grab while I held her in the food court at the mall.

"Thank you! Olivia bought it for her actually!" Isabella smiled down at her daughter.

I smiled, ignoring Olivia's name. It's not that I don't like her...I just don't wanna be around her or hear of her.

"Have you spoken to Jake? How is he doing? He must be better now, I can't believe Caroline isn't his now. He was so excited."

"I think he is fine now. Olivia said that he struggled with the news the first few weeks but everything is fine now."

"Good." I smiled, giving Caroline to her mother carefully.

"Oh my god did you hear about Poppy and Oliver?!" Isabella gasped.

"No what?!"

"Poppy. Is. Pregnant."

I gaped. "Oh my god! Wow."

"I know right. Never pictured Poppy ever having a baby but now they are pregnant. Jake says that they are preparing now. And accepting it."

"Just like you did." I smiled.

"Yes." She giggled, looking down at her sweet angel that she was rocking to sleep in her arms.

"So much drama is happening wow. What will happen next? Liv is pregnant?!" I joked.

"Oh my god. Don't even start with more drama."