Chapter 35

Telling Liv.

That would be the hardest part right about now, and then after that would be making all of the decisions.

Thankfully today I had a 12 hour shift at the hospital so I didn't have to tell her straight away but I have to eventually.

I don't understand how this happened, and seriously? Isabella waited 4 months to tell me she's pregnant and her belly is showing now. Yesterday she wore a huge coat so I didn't really know but if she took it off then anybody could tell.

What are we supposed to do? I thought to myself in the shower while washing my hair.

Isabella and I co-parent while Liv and I are married? I wanted my first child to me Liv's and now everything is ruined. Liv and I have to focus on getting married in 5 months but now I have to focus on Isabella who is fricken pregnant with my son or daughter.

I got out the shower and dried, getting dressed afterwards and walking out of our bedroom. Liv is still asleep. Last night I didn't tell her because she was all happy about picking a day to get her wedding dress re-designed. She is using her mothers dress and Dawn is re-designing it to make it more modern.

I walked into the kitchen and sighed, boiling the kettle. I waited for the kettle to finish while I grabbed my thermos mug and placed it, ready to pour water in. I put one spoon of coffee grinds, one spoon of sugar and a table spoon of milk into the mug and waited against the counter.

I had a few texts on my phone so decided to respond to them.

'New Message from Isabella'

"Hey Jake um sorry that I waited so long to tell you but since I'm a 4 months along now I am halfway through the pregnancy, I have an ultrasound tomorrow and was wondering if you and Liv wanted to come....if you have told her. It determines the gender of the baby most likely."

I sighed and responded.

"Hey Isabella, um I have to tell Liv tonight and then I will text you back okay?"

I moved on to the next text and responded.

'New message from Mom'

"Hi Jakey! Just wondering if you and Liv had set a date yet and also wondering if Liv had picked her bridesmaids yet?"

I typed back. "Hey Mom, well we are getting married in February and thinking of the 28th so we are going to be sending out Save The Date cards to family and friends within the next week and she hasn't picked bridesmaids yet but she has picked a maid of honour, her best friend Dawn."

The kettle finished boiling and I turned off my phone, pouring in the water and stirring the coffee. I love the smell of coffee. Placing on my shoes, I grabbed my things and walked out the front door, locking it.

-Olivia's POV-

Jake had a 12 hour shift and would only be finished work at 8 o'clock tonight so I decided that I would have a girls day with Dawn and watch a bunch of movies, have ice cream, eat popcorn. She had never been to Jake's house, or should I say our house.

I texted her when to come over and then I got out of bed to have lunch cause it is 12 o'clock. Today I had no work god bless. Why am I always off of work you ask? Because I have a lot of sick days plus I'm working for a few weeks soon so I'm good.

I walked into the kitchen and placed some bread in the toaster and boiled the kettle. Jake left a note on the fridge, making me smile and take it off. I read it with a large smile on my face.

"Hey Darlin, have a lovely day and see you tonight. Love you."

I laughed and put it back on the fridge with a magnet. The toast finished and I grabbed margarine from the fridge and put it then poured my coffee. I sat in front of the living room television and watched Modern Family while eating and drinking.

My phone buzzed saying that I had a text, I reached over and grabbed it to look at the screen.

'New Message from Dawn'

"Hey hun, okay see you at 1pm."

I locked my phone, tossing it on the leather footrest and continued eating.
-
"Hey! Come in!" I smiled when Dawn arrived at the house. She walked in, carrying a bag full of chips and movie DVD's.

"Let's get started, here comes Legally Blonde." I laughed as she slipped the cd into the DVD player.

We watched legally blonde, miss congeniality and all the cinderella stories. Like the one with Selena Gomez ahh. After a few hours of hanging out it was 7 o'clock and Jake finally walked through the front door.

I jumped up and went to hug him. "Hey babe!" He smiled. "Hi! You're home an hour early." I laughed.

"I know, I finished everything so I came home. What are you guys up to?" He asked, taking off his jacket.

"We have been having a movie marathon." Dawn said, coming into the kitchen. "Although, I better start heading home."

She grabbed her bag and coat, coming to hug me. "Thanks for the great day! I will see you soon and we can start planning the wedding!" I hugged her, smiling.

Jake hugged her goodbye and she walked out the door leaving Jake and I standing in the kitchen.

"Hey, what's wrong?" I asked him, looking up at him. He looked upset or something.

"I have to tell you something..." He started. I nodded, wanting him to continue.

He sighed and bit his top lip, looking around and then back at me. I just looked at his face, wanting to know what is wrong.

"It's Isabella, she's pregnant." He said. My eyes widened.

"I haven't talked to her in forever! This is amazing!" I smiled. "But guessing from the look on your face there is something else..."

"It's mine."