Chapter 47

(A.N: song suggestion for the chapter is Young Blood by Bea Miller! Also here's a lil collage of the wedding stuff 💜)

marriage.

We're officially married now! It feels so different, like I'm officially grown up now if that even makes sense. I love it truly. The ceremony was so special, including the vows. That was my favorite part because Jake and I sincerely meant those things.

I'm so elated.

After the ceremony we had the reception where everybody sat at tables, danced, ate and chatted. For a while we hung out until the wedding photographer decided she wanted wedding party photos so we all had to leave the reception and go take pictures around the hotel and the ceremony venue.

"Okay great now Liv let's go take a picture of the stunning dress inside the hotel in the grand foyer." Amanda, the photographer insisted.

We all followed her and snapped some pictures of what she wanted then headed back to party with all the guests.

The sun began setting when my husband and I walked in the reception dining hall, music boomed and people danced together.

I looked around arm-in-arm with Jake and saw all my friends around the room. Dawn danced with Jackson while Poppy and Oliver kissed passionately at their table. My mother and Jake's sat next to each other, eating and chatting.

I looked up and smiled at my new life partner. "Hi wife." Jake smiled back, stroking my cheek with his thumb.

"Hi husband."

-
The wedding reception took place until 10pm, while it was dark outside the whole wedding party decided we would go outside.

"I have a surprise, just come." Isabella encouraged me.

We all followed her onto the sandy beach with one lantern taken from the dining hall. We all stood in a straight line, watching the waves crash.

"It's beautiful." Oliver stated.

"Here take these." Isabella started passing out a mysterious object.

"Sparklers? Why do we need these?" Poppy asked.

"What do you think?" We all laughed, lighting our sparklers and watching them all twinkle. It was so beautiful, the shining lights sparkled onto the water. After we had our little adventure outside then went inside again, starting to wave off some of the guests. I didn't want the night to end.

Jake kissed me before running off to say goodbye to some of his family and I stood, watching him run off with a wide smile on my face. "I can't believe you're married, and before me above all." Poppy came up behind me, beginning to speak.

I laughed, turning around to face her.

"You look beautiful." I commented.

"You look like a queen, Liv you should be a model." She laughed, placing her hand on my shoulder to bring me into a hug.

"I'm so proud of you little sis. You have become such a stunning and smart person. I love you."

My eyes began filling with tears for like the third time today of course.

"I love you too. Thank you Poppy. Who knows? Maybe you will be the one getting married next." I winked. "Hahaha that's a funny joke." She slapped her thigh and walked away.

"Olivia, my darling! Why don't you throw the bouquet before the guests all leave." I heard Jake's mom approaching me.

"Ah yes! Let's do that." I nodded, walking towards the stage where the band was playing. I smiled and pointed at the mic, they paused playing and helped me onto stage.

"Thank you." I smiled and grabbed the mic from the singer's hand.

"Hi! First of all, thank you all for coming and celebrating this with us. Second of all, it's time for me to throw the bouquet so why don't all the ladies bunch up over there." I pointed to the middle of the dance floor.

Tons of girls bunched up and got off stage with help from the band, holding my flowers in hand. My heels clinked as I walked across the floor and turned towards the band, the ladies behind me.

"3,2,1!" I shouted before letting go of the bouquet, I turned to see where it landed and all the ladies looked at who caught it.

I bursted out in laughter when I saw who caught it. "Poppy! I guessed it!" We both laughed loudly and all the disappointed girls went back to what they were up to.

My sister and I hugged, I looked over to Oliver who was standing by Jake, looking shocked and scared. I giggled at his expression.

Today was magnificent, even magical.

I'm married!!