Chapter 50

(A.N: ayyyeeee 50 chapters!! Comment and like if you're enjoying the story because I have no idea how you guys like this book! Would be amazing to hear your feedback! Love ya!)

-Jake's POV, one week later-

This is our last week in Nadi,Fiji and it's sad to think we have to go back to London afterwards and just continue on with life.

Can we just stay in Fiji forever please?

Last week we had a couples massage, scuba-dived, took a huge hike, played beach volleyball with some random people and even made s'mores.

We did tons of things involving swimming as well, can't forget that of course.

My wife and I decided today we would do something we have never done before, representing the start of our new family together.

It's pretty symbolic.

We listened to Heathens by Twenty One Pilots on the way to our destination. Where are we going to? Ya you're most likely wondering that.

Skydiving.

I'm having mixed feelings about doing this. It will be great because Liv and I are doing it together but I'm scared of heights and so is Liv. But at least we are conquering our fear?

To hell with that. I'm fricken terrified.

"Breathe." She whispered in my ear when we arrived at the top of a mountain where we learning to skydive.

I listened to her, breathing in through my nose and out of my mouth. "How are you not flipping out?" I asked her, trying to take my mind off of myself.

"Oh I am, just inside." She smiled and breathed in sharply.

"Breathe." I winked.

"Hey you stole that." She laughed. Her laugh is perfect.

Today she was wearing a beautiful blue tank top with pineapples on and black sports shorts. She looked beautiful as ever.

"Housley's? Ready?"

This was it. Ughhh....
-
"Holy moly that was scary as hell...." I was a bit shaken up when we landed on the beach. Liv breathed out super deeply, letting out relief.

"Oh my god..." She laughed, coming to sit with me on the sand in the shade.

We took off our helmets and placed them beside us, I brought her into an embrace. Never wanting to let go of her.

"I love you. That was so scary but it was super fun!" Olivia continued.

"I know, phew I'm glad it's over with."

"I can't believe we got that on a gopro." She giggled, taking the gopro off of her helmet. She quickly took a picture with it of us kissing. "That's going on the honeymoon slideshow."

"Definitely."

-
After that traumatic experience we had this morning, Liv and I decided to take a huge beach photoshoot for the honeymoon slideshow.

"I'll quickly go grab my camera!" I shouted from the living room while Liv changed in our bedroom.

The two of us walked out onto the beach decided Liv would model first and then me and then somehow both of us. We may need a selfie stick for that one..Haha.

"Yes perfect, now just lay on the sand, close your eyes.." I spoke, instructing my wife. "Perfecto!"

She laughed loudly at my weird joke; I took some shots of her genuine laughing and smiling.

"Lovely, now jump in the air doing a star."

"How the hell..." She questioned.

"Just try!" I laughed.

She ran away fast and jumped into a huge star jump, I clicked a picture and smiled at how it turned out.

"Awesome, now me." I handed her the camera from around my neck when she came close to me.

"Okay babe, you can just pose super seriously while sitting criss-cross and looking out at the sea." I did as she said even though it was hard to keep a serious face for long.

-
"So did Jayden even talk to you at the wedding?" Olivia asked when we sat in our hot tub for the third time today. We finished the photoshoot a few hours ago following dinner.

"No just briefly, what about you?"

"No he didn't talk to me once...." Her happy face faded."Oh, I'm sorry. I'm sure he forgot..." I tried to comfort her.

My phone beeped and I turned my attention from Liv to the screen. "Hold on I need to check this. Isabella texted me."

I unlocked the phone super fast, worrying that she was in labour early.

'New message from Isabella'

"Hey Jake, Hope you two are having a great time! I think I have been having Braxton Hicks contractions. Just thought you should know."

I looked at the text with a confused face.

"What is it?" Liv asked, placing a hand on my shoulder.

"What the heck is Braxton Hicks contractions?"

Liv laughed loudly and answered. "They are false contractions that go away. Like sometimes you just have to put your feet up or take a nap."

"Ohh...."

I quickly typed back to Isabella. "Okay I'm glad they are false contractions. If the real ones come. Call 911 and then phone me and Dawn."

I pressed send and placed my phone down next to the hot tub, turning my attention back to my lovely wife.

"Is Isabella having Braxton Hicks?" I nodded to answer her question.

"Oh okay. Did you tell her to call the doctor?"

"Oh oops..."

We both laughed at my stupidity.

What if the baby actually came and we weren't in London....? It takes like 2 days to get home. By then my baby girl will be 2 days old...

I began panicking.